A few ideas copied from Unreal

In Unreal (and every sequel) everything anyone says to his team, is prefixed by his/her location. Like this:

Nevermind: (Red Base) I need some backup!

This would be very nice in some game modes, like freeroam and Cops vs. Robbers, and in the future Team DM and CTF. Ofcourse there is a difference between saying things to everyone and to your team. The first one shouldn't have your location prefixed.

Another thing, that would be incredibly useful with the above suggestion is binding text to keys. If I use Unreal again for example, typing this in the console:

set input b teamsay <-- I need some backup here

would result in

Nevermind: (Verdant Bluffs) <-- I need some backup here

This would make teamplay a lot easier. Calling for backup when you're chasing someone costs too much time if you have to type in everything. When the Team DM and CTF-game modes are introduced, these ideas would be quite essential to make a solid tactical multiplayer game.

I haven't played any other MTA-versions, so if this has been implemented in older versions and will be in MTA:SA you may ignore this post.

:shock: We used to have great fun with the speech binds in UT24K, i had just about every available key bound to one; which was funny when u had others on the server who do the same, you would end up having hilariously bizarre speech-bind conversations hahaa

Since we're on the UT subject - can we have the Manta and the Hellbender ported over to MTA please :mrgreen:

:scrambleup: