How to get the info of a table from a website?

y453bh

Depends. Is it your own website? Does the website have an API that would make this easier? If it's a no to both, then you'll need to use fetchRemote to collect the HTML code, find the table element and parse it yourself. An API would be a lot easier though. If you own the website you can make your own API.

16 minutes ago, Addlibs said:

Depends. Is it your own website? Does the website have an API that would make this easier? If it's a no to both, then you'll need to use fetchRemote to collect the HTML code, find the table element and parse it yourself. An API would be a lot easier though. If you own the website you can make your own API.

The website isn't mine, also I'm new, help me @Addlibs

Do you know how to inspect HTML? Use the web inspector (Ctrl+Shift+I on Firefox, probably similar on Chrome) built into your browser, specifically the picker tool (Ctrl+Shift+C on Firefox, not sure what it is on Chrome) which lets you click an element to jump to it's HTML lines. Click the table, and copy-paste the HTML of it here.

2 minutes ago, Addlibs said:

Do you know how to inspect HTML? Use the web inspector (Ctrl+Shift+I on Firefox, probably similar on Chrome) built into your browser, specifically the picker tool (Ctrl+Shift+C on Firefox, not sure what it is on Chrome) which lets you click an element to jump to it's HTML lines. Click the table, and copy-paste the HTML of it here.

I don't know too much can you give me an example?