I'm fucking pissed.

Sodisna

Kicking someone just because there is 100 or more is unfair.  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Kicking someone just because there is 100 or more is unfair.

• Yes
    • No

Question

I'm pissed. This server's admin [sWE]mta.mictech.org has kicked me because my ping is over 100. It's not my fault. That is unfair to me and other players. I just want race. I wanted to play this sever, it had a nice maps. But no. "You must leave if your ping is higher than 100" That some fucking bullshit. What do you think. If I was able to run a server, I won't care if your ping was 600. I'd I ask if you could please lower your ping. I'm not gonna kick your because of something so stupid as that. However, I can't run a sever because my dad put a fucking password on my router, so I cannot get in it.

5 answers to this question

it probably was a buisy server and the admin thought of "wasting" a slot on a laggy player. he'd probably kick you becouse other low ping people would be able to join the server instead of you and with all players having low ping the gameplay in the server is a lot better. but a limit of 100 is a little low.....

• MTA Team

well, the admin can do what he want on the server.

I think kicking for high ping isn't fair either and everytime someone asks me to kick someone with a pinh above 100 i feel the need to kick the requester.

As long as you have no major lag there is no reason to kick someone.