I can't open my mta's doors and he started giving black screen

lukkas (1666)

Question

I went to try to create a server I did everything I saw on several youtube videos I managed to activate less open the doors I can transform myself into an admin and everything today I moved to some places in mta.config and I ended up with a black screen and I can enter the sv just gave black screen

Edited by lukkas (1666)

3 answers to this question

What do you mean "I moved to some places in mta.config" - what have you edited there?

Are you sure you're loading a gamemode? Generally blackscreen can mean you aren't running any gamemode, so make sure you do. Don't know how to do this? Ask please.

This is a solution I took out of an old topic, provided by Dutchman101, please follow steps and see if that could solve the problem:

Backup and delete the server folder

(Program Files > MTA San Andreas 1.5 > server) and then re-install MTA. As you're using the default server set-up now, try again without editing anything or any server config file. If you use ''host game'' option from in-game and it still doesn't work, go to the server folder (as seen above) and manually start the server by launching MTA Server.exe, and try join that local server and see if it helps. If this made a difference then please also let know.

If these steps do not work, download, extract, and run MTADiag, and follow the instructions. - It's a diagnostic tool in case you don't know about it.

Press 'n' when asked.

Post any Pastebin URL MTADiag gives you.

Also if you want faster and live support, you can also come to MTA Discord, and ask at help-support channel, but I suggest sticking to this topic for now.

Please come back here whether the problem is solved or not.