setVehicleOverrideLights

fairyoggy

23 minutes ago, slapztea said:

Can I turn off the automatic inclusion of headlights at night?

Even if I use the command setVehicleLightState the car still turns on the lights for a split second and then turn off

even if I indicated that they are off. I mean, there should be no headlights on for a split second. need just force off 

Interesting feature request. So what script have you tried so far that did not work for you? Did you try setting the vehicle headlight state during every onClientRender? If you post a script then we could test it ourselves. But I doubt that there is a feature that just disables turning on the headlights other than setting them to broken.

6 minutes ago, The_GTA said:

Interesting feature request. So what script have you tried so far that did not work for you? Did you try setting the vehicle headlight state during every onClientRender? If you post a script then we could test it ourselves. But I doubt that there is a feature that just disables turning on the headlights other than setting them to broken.

I did through onPlayerVehicleEnter . When a player gets into the car at night, the headlights turn on for a split second, and after turn off.

I would like that when the player got into the car of this inclusion for a split second did not happen

The player got into the vehicle and the headlights were initially turned off and did not turn on

6 minutes ago, slapztea said:

I did through onPlayerVehicleEnter . When a player gets into the car at night, the headlights turn on for a split second, and after turn off.

I would like that when the player got into the car of this inclusion for a split second did not happen

The player got into the vehicle and the headlights were initially turned off and did not turn on

Sounds like a lag issue due to the server-side event "onPlayerVehicleEnter". Could you try using the clientside event "onClientPlayerVehicleEnter" instead and using the clientside version of setVehicleLightState?

• Like 1