i dont have the all objects..

• Administrators

Those walls are SAMP custom objects. In SAMP you can add custom ID's for world objects but not in MTA. What you could do is replace the Liberty City cutscene objects from GTA SA, those objects occupy around 10 ID's. 

You can find the wall models in SAMP.img I think it's called. Name should be the same as on its prineside page. https://dev.prineside.com/en/gtasa_samp_model_id/search/?q=19447

For replacing models you can use engineReplaceModel function. I hope this post made sense. Good luck and if you have any questions, let me know.

The below code example would replace ID 3907 with a custom object. Lua and metadata respectively.

col = engineLoadCOL ("3907.col") -- sandbags
engineReplaceCOL (col, 3907)
txd = engineLoadTXD ("3907.txd")
engineImportTXD (txd, 3907)
dff = engineLoadDFF ("3907.dff")
engineReplaceModel (dff,3907)
	<file src="3907.col" />
	<file src="3907.txd" />
	<file src="3907.dff" />

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, MarshallOrtega said:

Its very complicated for me.i see someone vvho have a plugin like texture studio in samp,but in MTA..and have vvalls like that

What you're refering to is likely a well made interior wall system. These aren't simple to make, and thus they're probably charging money for the system. If you're not up to pay for that, I think you're out of options, unless you want to learn adding models to your server by yourself.