Requesting Blacklist

Jeremy

Blacklist or Not  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Blacklist or Not

• Blacklist (RPX)Bomb aka Mr.Bump (imposter) Dynasty {BPK}Maniac [FMJ]Oli
    • Dont Blacklist (RPX)Bomb aka Mr.Bump (imposter) Dynasty {BPK}Maniac [FMJ]Oli

Question

To all MTA Forum members,

I am tired of these kids, there has been complaints about them to many times. For impostering, hacking, lieing, rudness on forums.

(RPX)Bomb aka Mr.Bump (imposter) Dynasty {BPK}Maniac now [FMJ]Oli

Can you please add them to the blacklist. Here is some chat from there server.

[2/20/2006 01:32] {BPK}Josh: marty

[2/20/2006 01:32] {BPK}Josh: are u really marty

[2/20/2006 01:32] {BPK}Josh: watch this

[2/20/2006 01:32] no it's andrew

[2/20/2006 01:32] {BPK}Josh: i can ban ur ip and u wont even be in the admin+ system

[2/20/2006 01:32] Dy-Wreck: Look if you do something im geting Oli and shutdownt his server

[2/20/2006 01:32] {BPK}Josh: no

[2/20/2006 01:32] marty's at the store

[2/20/2006 01:32] {BPK}Josh: dy-wreck

[2/20/2006 01:32] but i can bring server down

[2/20/2006 01:32] Dy-Wreck: What

[2/20/2006 01:32] {BPK}Josh: there is something u need to noe

[2/20/2006 01:32] {BPK}Josh: about me and maniac

[2/20/2006 01:32] Dy-Wreck: what............

[2/20/2006 01:32] {BPK}Josh: u noe ur server u had

[2/20/2006 01:33] Dy-Wreck: Yeah

[2/20/2006 01:33] {BPK}Josh: and fmj oli went in

[2/20/2006 01:33] Dy-Wreck: yeah

[2/20/2006 01:33] {BPK}Josh: and u said someone was in the admin+_ and u knew it

[2/20/2006 01:33] Dy-Wreck: yeah

[2/20/2006 01:33] {BPK}Josh: well fmj oli was maniac i was in the admin+ dont tell him

[2/20/2006 01:33] {BPK}Josh: u crosed the line

[2/20/2006 01:34] Dy-Wreck: ..MAniac?

someone asking for help

I have a few suggestions for u:

1. Get a job

2. Learn to script

3. Make ur own.

4. I gotta piss.

Kthnxbai

[/sPAM]

Read about him more here

http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=14717

http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=14529

Maniac aka. Bomb, Mr.bump, dynasty [FMJ]OLI ip: = 12.223.181.55

Please support this request, Moderator if this is wrong place move please

11 answers to this question

we had a massive black list created by Aeron for use with mtama but.. its just not practical. Everyone has their own judgements in their own servers. Its like having 10 people from totally different religions all go to one church for one religion. It just doesn't work very well, does it? Everyone has different views.

Furthermore, a blacklist easily gets huge, old, outdated, and becomes a tool to slander your worst enemy by accusing them of cheating (and whos to prove that?).

It seems completely justified to ban them from your server, but appealing to others to do so just doesn't work.

Ok, sumthin is going on weird, i know DyWreck, who isnt bomb, or whoever, if thats what the conversation was implying. I vote for [email protected] or w/e his F**king name is, to be banned from all existing, and future versions of MTA, on the grounds of posing as authorative figures. idc if your a admin of a server or w/e, you do not pose as anyone other than yourself.

Also, idk if i have done so or not, but a administrative figure of Ankeborg's is named -MS-Punk, which isnt me. So i know im not posing as him, im referring to my original name, Pghpunkid. that is me. Sry if i have posed as anyone else, but i have not inteded to. Just thought i would say that.

we had a massive black list created by Aeron for use with mtama but.. its just not practical. Everyone has their own judgements in their own servers. Its like having 10 people from totally different religions all go to one church for one religion. It just doesn't work very well, does it? Everyone has different views.

Furthermore, a blacklist easily gets huge, old, outdated, and becomes a tool to slander your worst enemy by accusing them of cheating (and whos to prove that?).

It seems completely justified to ban them from your server, but appealing to others to do so just doesn't work.

What does this have to do with religion? Imposerting/cheating/moding/spam/rudness became a religion when ?

Also if we took out the cheating part there is till spam/rudness/impostering wherethere is proff on the forums that i postd a link to on the first page

Areon said:

Everyone who messes with MTA gets banned.

I don't think who gives a sh*t if it's illegal or not with cheaters...

Edited by Guest
What does this have to do with religion? Imposerting/cheating/moding/spam/rudness became a religion when ?

Also if we took out the cheating part there is till spam/rudness/impostering wherethere is proff on the forums that i postd a link to on the first page

Its called a metaphor... you have to think outside the box a little

Its called a metaphor... you have to think outside the box a little

Ill do that Ransom

*/EDIT/ hes back again ~BPK~Maniac: Well, im just going to my Server 83.149.98.25 port 2004 to play on my RPG :)

Maniac

Hi, i am just requesting a crack to disabled the crc check in MTAGRS v4.14 plz? i have the files here

If i posted the wrong file tell me and i will post the right one smile.gif

Attached File ( Number of downloads: 1 )

Attached File grs.zip

I know i am a little nosey!

Who cares?

It's just some silly kid that you are making happy by giving him all this attention. We don't need to know and I for one am not in the least interested.

I suggest this is locked, or even better, trashed.

I agree with you Bump Moderator trash this!