Problems with car components

Dychuk

Hello! On my server, the components of the car tuning break down (example in the screenshot). This happens after I go to a foreign server. And when I go to my server, there is such a problem. I also noticed that after entering other servers, then my animations do not work. The problem is solved only after restarting the MTA client. But this is not an option. It turns out that the MTA client does not clean client information when a player visits other servers, hence the question: how can I clean this information myself so that players do not restart the client?
engineRestoreModel and resetVehicleComponentPosition did not help

G1lGeiyP6oE.jpg

18 minutes ago, Motar2k said:

The resources are probably named the same as on the other servers, this would cause the data to overlap

I also thought that in this case it might be possible, but the resources are in a separate folder. Hence the conclusion is that it is possible to change client data on another servers (maybe not everything data, but some), that is, it is an MTA bug, isn’t it?

I've had a bug where if I have a vehicle paintjob set on one server and enter another, the one from the first server is still applied. Only fix was to restart client as well.

Btw I don't think it matters if the resources are in a seperate folder or not. If they're named the same then they will overlap with other servers' ones. You can see in MTA San Andreas\mods\deathmatch\resources folder that just the resources get downloaded, not the whole folder they're in.

I renamed all resources at my server by adding a prefix to them. This not only solves such overlap problems but also means that once players download my stuff the first time, they won't have to ever do so again as when they enter other servers the scripts won't get overwritten. :)

Edited by koragg
17 hours ago, koragg said:

I've had a bug where if I have a vehicle paintjob set on one server and enter another, the one from the first server is still applied. Only fix was to restart client as well.

Btw I don't think it matters if the resources are in a seperate folder or not. If they're named the same then they will overlap with other servers' ones. You can see in MTA San Andreas\mods\deathmatch\resources folder that just the resources get downloaded, not the whole folder they're in.

I renamed all resources at my server by adding a prefix to them. This not only solves such overlap problems but also means that once players download my stuff the first time, they won't have to ever do so again as when they enter other servers the scripts won't get overwritten. :)

I tried. It doesn't work

13 hours ago, JustinMTA said:

You're loading the .DFF file while a car/cars are spawned on the map:D
The .DFF needs to be loaded before the client spawns, or at least spawn the modded vehicle AFTER loading the .DFF file for it.

I specifically created a clean server (only meta.xml and server.Lua). You can check this bug yourself. If you are interested I will give the IP address of the server because of which this is happening

On 31/03/2020 at 02:43, Dychuk said:

I specifically created a clean server (only meta.xml and server.Lua). You can check this bug yourself. If you are interested I will give the IP address of the server because of which this is happening

Sorry you don't understand what I'm trying to say,
Maybe I explained wrong,

It's not about the scripts you're using, this is something that happens with MTA in general.
Load the .DFF without the vehicle spawned, then spawn the vehicle after loading the .DFF
If that's not the issue PM me the IP.

I've been off the forum for a week tough times lately.

Edited by JustinMTA
  • 3 weeks later...
On 08/04/2020 at 06:23, JustinMTA said:

Sorry you don't understand what I'm trying to say,
Maybe I explained wrong,

It's not about the scripts you're using, this is something that happens with MTA in general.
Load the .DFF without the vehicle spawned, then spawn the vehicle after loading the .DFF
If that's not the issue PM me the IP.

I've been off the forum for a week tough times lately.

I don't use .DFF for my vehicles, so how I can load .DFF? I send you IP. Try enter to this server, after enter to your server, create vehicle model with id 415 and upgrade this vehicle (add spoiler and sideskirt)... Maybe I real don't understand your propose, that as I use default models on my server.