Other Guns??

Synched? Then how come when me and a mate play over LAN, i shoot at him and he sees me only running around, same goes when he tries to shoot me. :roll:

I actually had a very interesting gun fight with some people. I was on the street that leads straight into the hospital and I was drivin a taxi. there was this other guy that was in a stallion and he gets out and tries to get into my car. it starts doin that funny spinny out like usual and when i slowed i got out. just to be an ass I jumped in on the passanger side but it didnt freak out and i had controll of the taxi. anyway, i drove down the road straigth toward where you get on the train near the water. the car started goin all funky and then it gave birth to a stallion with the guy that was in the taxi in it. we both got out of our cars and a third one came racin in and he got out and those two started firing on each other. I help my sorta passanger a bit until he started firing on me. it was all pretty cool tryin to get away on the train tracks while having bullets racin at me.

Not to worry. MTA has only reached its beginning. When the time comes for the custom stuff, I will have us hooked up. I.E. A sniper rifle with full screen scope and my infamous BATTLE FOR BEGHDAD map with a controllable and shootable M1 Tank and Hummer. Right now I am currently working on a bad cop for the REDSPIKE TEAM.