custom races

m21

do you like the idea of shooting in a middle of the race?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. do you like the idea of shooting in a middle of the race?

• yes
    • no

after i tested mta on my pc and checked almost everything it contains i want to say something about map editor:

i really hate when on maps like hydra race or something like that people are starting to try to shoot me off (and some of them got luck :evil: ).

is there any way (if the server is my) to not let shooting possible on race maps?

many of you can ask me why do i need it so much - mostly becouse there is no rc plane that cant shoot. and i love rc vehicles...

just when im letting ppl have rc planes they are starting to shoot and getting each other killed :x

dude can you help me with something i keep getting a messange when i start MTA

and i really wanna play the game help me

I installed MTA and when i try to run it it says

This Application has Failed Start because MSVCR71 .dll was not fouund Re-installing the application may fix this problem

The Title of this is - Title gta_sa.exe. - Unable to Locate Component

Help please Thanks

after i tested mta on my pc and checked almost everything it contains i want to say something about map editor:

i really hate when on maps like hydra race or something like that people are starting to try to shoot me off (and some of them got luck :evil: ).

is there any way (if the server is my) to not let shooting possible on race maps?

many of you can ask me why do i need it so much - mostly becouse there is no rc plane that cant shoot. and i love rc vehicles...

just when im letting ppl have rc planes they are starting to shoot and getting each other killed :x

I can understand the RC part but to mute the hydra would just be cruel. It would be like starting a deathmatch and telling people not to shoot each other. Hydra race aint a race its an excuse for a good air battle :mrgreen: