Sorry me?

Português: 

Bom... Eu não vou negar nada que fiz e nem escrever mentiras aqui. Eu realmente estava publicando arquivos maliciosos na internet. Bom o que me levou a isso foi a curiosidade, já que desde pequeno eu sempre fui fascinado pelo mundo hacker. Ok,Ok eu sei... isso não é ser hacker, isso é prejudicar outras pessoas. Bom, acho dificil acreditarem mas eu não roubei uma conta, e não fiz nada de errado. Eu realmente me arrependi equipe do MTA. Bom é isso... eu assumi meu erro, espero que vocês tenham um pouco de piedade comigo, Obrigado equipe do mta.

Eu estou indo agora excluir todos os vídeos publicados.//

I am now going to delete all published videos.

my serial number:5B6F2FA0F3BE4078740DE3EFA9A307A3

eu sou programador nivel mediano, e também procuro falhas em sites e jogos. Ainda vou achar uma falha e mandar para vocês. Por favor me desculpem de verdade! Obrigado.

English: 

Well ... I'm not going to deny anything I did or write lies here. I was actually posting malicious files on the internet.
 Well what led me to this was curiosity, since since I was little I was always fascinated by the hacker world.
 Ok, Ok I know ... this is not being a hacker, this is harming other people. Well, I find it hard to believe but I didn't steal an account, and I didn't do anything wrong. 
I really regretted the MTA team. Well that's it ... I assumed my mistake, I hope you have a little pity with me, Thank you mta team.

my serial number: 5B6F2FA0F3BE4078740DE3EFA9A307A3

I am a medium level programmer, and I also look for flaws in websites and games. I will still find a fault and send it to you. Please really forgive me! Thanks.

THIS DIFFICULT CANNOT PLAY MTA IN QUARANTINE

Edited by Whad
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team

You got banned as a result of illegal activities on MTA.

After creating a fake cheat, you spread it around to other MTA players, infecting their PC's with a virus (remote control trojan, aka RAT)

There is no room for cybercriminals like you on MTA, and we want to protect our players against malicous people like you. The ban is permanent.

Note: you made over 60 victims, first admitting (and saying it's because of "your fascination with the hacker world") and then saying "yeah but I didn't use any hacked information from the PC's that i infected" and "I didn't do anything wrong" is kinda unrealistic.. we won't forgive you.

Note 2: to all the wannabe cheaters in MTA that are looking for MTA cheats.. this is a good example of why you need to be careful these days. There are people like this guy (Whad) uploading files that are no cheat but a virus, trying to win your trust, and ready to hack your PC. Be very careful.. especially knowing that working MTA cheats do not exist 99% of the time.

@Whad