Flyby's

xGj

Flyby's, wanted or screw them?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Flyby's, wanted or screw them?

• Yes, I definately want flyby's, they rock.
    • No, it doesnt have to be implented, lets wait for the sdk.

I was thinking of something like this recently. Like with teh police heli where the first passanger gets an M4 with unlimeted ammo and can shoot 360 degrees horizontally and 90 degrees vertically, (so not not shoting upwards and being able to shoot directly below). However when the first passanger leaves that seat or the heli they lose the unlimeted ammo M4 and go back to what they had previosuly.

Also how about allowing 3rd person also for shooters, just have it so they can select between like in normal vehicles.

Maybe the unlimited M4 is too much. Why not go on the heli and not get unlimited M4 but you get to use the weapons you currently had.

They should make people hang on the rails of the helis like it was in one of the SA missions, so they can be more easily be shot down with bullets and give people on foot a chance.

Edited by Guest

I agree aswel.

Drive-by's are overpowered because you can't get hit yourself.. you got a sort of 'armour' (the car that is) around you that is taking all of the bullets.. and before that exploeds you'd still have 100hp of your own.

Actually, in SA both the driver and any of the passengers can easily get hit through the window. In single player when I got chased by the FBI, I often killed all 4 guys inside before any of them would get out.

Btw, will it be like in MTAVC that when a car never exploads right away, but always starts buring first (giving the driver enough time to get out and run to a safe distance)?

It'd look a bit silly when a car gets hit by a rocket launcher and doesn't expload right away...

Also, will the cars still expload when you hit the gass tank?