Problem with texture compression.

plasmagun

Question

недавно вышел Shrinker 2.0, который очень сильно сжимает текстуры, но в МТА не все текстуры становятся такими, половина сжимается, половина остаются дефолтными, не знаю с чем это связано, пытался сам сжать, не получается. Текстуры на сжатые заменяешь, они все равно стандартные. С чем это связано? Прошу ответить.

4 answers to this question

• Administrators

Please head to the Russian board if you do not wish to write in English (google translator will do, but make sure to add more details and be clear in explaining the problem).

Пожалуйста, отправляйтесь на русскую доску, если вы не хотите писать по-английски (переводчик Google сделает, но не забудьте добавить больше деталей и четко объяснить причину проблемы).

For reference: https://forum.multitheftauto.com/forum/100-russian-русский/

Recently Shrinker 2.0 was released, which compresses textures very much, but as it turned out, it is in the MTA client that not all textures are compressed, half is blurred, half are standard. In general, I explain how I can, say, compress the jeffers4_lae texture, I put the same texture, only more compressed, I go to check, and it changes to the standard texture, and so with half the textures in mta. I tried to make the textures very blurry, but in any case, when replacing, the texture becomes standard. It is strange that the problem is with the textures. What is the problem and what is the reason?

Edited by znatov

Some generic TXD files are located in the MTA files as part of the network module streaming system hook, to protect against mods. Those cannot be replaced without tamper of MTA files (bad idea). But you are saying more than half are not compressed? Sounds like you are trying to use an ASI mod in combination with MTA.

Shrinker 2.0 does not compress all textures in MTA, especially the most conflicting texture - jeffers04_lae. And it turns out that nothing can be done about it ?

You see, if you make a normal compression of textures , then all the textures are compressed , and if you put the textures from Shrinker 2.0, then the textures are not all compressed, I just can 't understand why?