Ban Appeal

Ban Reason : Using Rats and spreading viruses

serial : 84871FC0C417AA7859C6DC07BA9B38F2

i admit that what i did is wrong and i would not do it again , + this my first time getting punish by mta

and I appreciate  what mta do to keep players in save 

Edited by DrMasterking
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team

You created a virus (RAT trojan) and proceeded to fake an official MTA announcement by copying it from our Twitter, on an MTA-related Discord server:

WHsaNj2.png

You uploaded "mta-1.5.8.rar" with this "announcement", which contained an .exe file that was infected with your RAT.

This means that you were targetting MTA users, you wanted to infect their PC so that you could control them.

Besides this, we also found you to be involved in other criminal activity. In addition, we heard of some people that were successfully infected by you.

MTA protects users and servers from malicious people like yourself, that clearly do not belong on MTA. I am sorry, but we won't unban you. Appeal denied.

Edit (26 Jun 2020): after this appeal, the situation was far from over and the true scale (of you infecting a lot of players on CIT2 under the name "DrMasterKing / sajjad" with RATs) revealed itself. As well as we had to spend hours upon hours to clean up appeals and threats spam received from you, leading to that obviously the ban will never be removed and that we made it even more solid. For anyone wondering about his true nature, check out this video where he's griefing a victim of his RAT infection: