Spectator Radio

Guest badmojo

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:19 am Post subject: Re: Spectator Radio

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

badmojo wrote:

I would like the ability to listen to and change radio stations while spectating.

I've read this before somewhere...but it stays a good idea

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i readed it to.

you can do a radio but why you dont play your own music with windows media player or with a radio enz?

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:19 am Post subject: Re: Spectator Radio

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

badmojo wrote:

I would like the ability to listen to and change radio stations while spectating.

I've read this before somewhere...but it stays a good idea

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i readed it to.

you can do a radio but why you dont play your own music with windows media player or with a radio enz?

I dont know if thats possible in MTA:SA but in MTA:VC Installation directory stands a mp3 map, you can put music in there and when you are in a car you can listen to it. If you skip radiostations than it will be shown as MP3PLAYER

he probably means turning the game radio off (while driving) and have windows media player or some other stuff running in the background with music.

I allso do it with some games. (I.E. with MMORPG games wich will make the training a lot of cooler. killing npc's with some good music in the background)

i know i can run winamp or wmp in the background. But i love the GTA radio, funny ads in between great songs from that era. I know i could take the GTA SA soundtrack and put it to mp3s and etc, but it's not really worth it. If they wanna put this feature into a future release...cool. This thread wasn't a 'how can i do it myself' question :)