[HELP]Tissue disorder

mucuk6547

• Administrators

Hi,

I'm wondering which exporter/importer you're using like I asked in your previous thread. Knowing this could potentially lead to a clue on why you're getting this issue.

I believe it's only GF's edition of Kam's scripts which has the export setting "UV pack". Please try enabling that on your next export.

If this is to no help, please apply a UVW modifier on your stack, go in vertex mode in the UV editor and select all vertices, then weld them. This should correct UV distortion too, but please only do that if the "UV pack" option doesn't work.

Let me know if it helps

6 minutes ago, Tut said:

Hi,

I'm wondering which exporter/importer you're using like I asked in your previous thread. Knowing this could potentially lead to a clue on why you're getting this issue.

I believe it's only GF's edition of Kam's scripts which has the export setting "UV pack". Please try enabling that on your next export.

If this is to no help, please apply a UVW modifier on your stack, go in vertex mode in the UV editor and select all vertices, then weld them. This should correct UV distortion too, but please only do that if the "UV pack" option doesn't work.

Let me know if it helps

I open the 3ds max package from uvw

and I don't have the part you call kams script

PGvgZd.png

• Administrators

Okay, thanks for clarifying. Did you try welding vertices through the UV editor?

Apply the Unwrap UVW modifier on your model, click Open UV editor and enter vertex-selection mode in the UV editor (shortcut: 1). Select all vertices in the editor and right click select Weld selected. My sources are rather slim but I have heard others saying it worked to remove distortion/odd stretching from their UV in-game.

6 hours ago, Tut said:

Okay, thanks for clarifying. Did you try welding vertices through the UV editor?

Apply the Unwrap UVW modifier on your model, click Open UV editor and enter vertex-selection mode in the UV editor (shortcut: 1). Select all vertices in the editor and right click select Weld selected. My sources are rather slim but I have heard others saying it worked to remove distortion/odd stretching from their UV in-game.

I solved the problem as you said thank you. But I have another question, and I will ask him in a few hours.
Thank you for your help.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 22/02/2020 at 15:21, Tut said:

Hello again, half of the wheel goes into the ground, what should I do?

p2mMBm.png

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, mucuk6547 said:

Hello again, half of the wheel goes into the ground, what should I do?

p2mMBm.png

In MTA there's no native way of changing wheel size as it's a physical scale defined in vehicles.dat (or some other local file). There are however solutions if you're familar with vertex shaders, but I won't go into that.

Without shaders just make sure that the wheel mesh is somewhat same size as that of the original vehicle's wheel. That'll get you an idea of how big or small your custom wheel can be.

1 hour ago, Tut said:

In MTA there's no native way of changing wheel size as it's a physical scale defined in vehicles.dat (or some other local file). There are however solutions if you're familar with vertex shaders, but I won't go into that.

Without shaders just make sure that the wheel mesh is somewhat same size as that of the original vehicle's wheel. That'll get you an idea of how big or small your custom wheel can be.

well, the wheel is too small in the original vehicle :/

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, mucuk6547 said:

well, the wheel is too small in the original vehicle :/

I think you might find use in a monster truck, Enforcer or one of the large trucks e.g Linerunner or Barracks/Flatbed. Those are about all the tips I'm able to give. ?