Is there such thing as too many things to ask?

Moony

I recently dove into this simple thing called "scripting and building a server". Naturally —added to my already curious personality—, I always come up with a doubt, a question, or any sort of uncertainty. After a week of messing around with it, I noticed that 5 of the 10 last posts made in the Script section were from me. I was having so much fun —truthfully— that I just kept on finding new things to ask. I'm pretty sure they are common questions. I'm not asking to have a script from scratch, or to be taught absolutely everything. It is most commonly about errors and to help myself understand the colloquial language of the scripts.

However, I can't help but think that maybe it's not the best approach. I always think to myself "try to find it on your own", but I frenquently find myself getting even more confused the more I tour into each command and function.

Is there a certain tacit limit as to how many questions can be asked? Is there any way to get the necessary help without flooding the sections?

Your topics are alright, I don't think there's such a thing as "too many questions".

You ask reasonable questions and give full detail in an articulated manner - and I also seen you come back to describe solutions when you find them. This is helpful for other users that will run into the same issue one year or so from now - allowing them to solve their own problems and others to learn from the answers you get. 

In my opinion other medium like e.g. Discord falls short in this respect, volatility is way too high there and language is often netspeak. You'll find solutions there as well (faster than here probably) but there's less of a benefit for the community from it. Hope I make sense.

• Like 3