Higher CPU usage when i start MTA. Why?

Turbe$Z

When i start MTA client, the CPU usage go up to 30-35% usage from 5-10%, and then 5-10 mins later decrease back the usage to 5-10%. It's annoying me, because the CPU temp go up to 50C°-60C° too from 30C°-45C°... What's this?

My config (if important):

Intel Core i5-9600K
2x8GB RAM
GTX 1080

Edited by Turbe$Z

that's really common since GTA:SA is really a CPU demanding game (because GTA:SA is an old game and made to work perfectly on older computers) also, at most cases it depends on the server script optimization since it really plays the major role on the performance side, you can notice that every server has it's own unique FPS rating. these CPU usage jumps are caused on what you're doing and how the server managed to make their script, they're pretty much expected and common so no worries.

Edited by Haxardous
5 hours ago, Haxardous said:

that's really common since GTA:SA is really a CPU demanding game (because GTA:SA is an old game and made to work perfectly on older computers) also, at most cases it depends on the server script optimization since it really plays the major role on the performance side, you can notice that every server has it's own unique FPS rating. these CPU usage jumps are caused on what you're doing and how the server managed to make their script, they're pretty much expected and common so no worries.

I just start the client, i'm not joining to any server when the CPU usage go up to 20-30%