Some things that perhaps could be fixed in 1.1

xGj

Well, to start off with, the console pretty annoyes me sometimes.

When I try to copy something out of it in a busy server, then everytime I try to copy, someone types something or an action happens and then it goes to the newest line again, a similiar problem is that when you try to view maps, the same happens, every time, the newest line appears. So if you want to view the maps, perhaps you could make a seperate window for it, ( oh and with the ability to view the current map with an image like on the center and the map name would be cool if possible :wink: ).

Another problem I had is when guns like on the sea sparrow are being fired by myself, then after some seconds they just stop working and I have to wait and press the button again, pretty annoying bug, the sound of the guns stops to work aswell then. Anyway, the rest is great :wink: keep it up :)

I agree, the console issue you mention is annoying. I don't think we'll be fixing it for 1.1 though, but we'll aim to fix it in a future release. We do intend to look at a better way of listing maps in the future - the current system is impractical with a large number of maps.

I've not heard of or seen the shooting issue you mention...

I agree, the console issue you mention is annoying. I don't think we'll be fixing it for 1.1 though, but we'll aim to fix it in a future release. We do intend to look at a better way of listing maps in the future - the current system is impractical with a large number of maps.

I've not heard of or seen the shooting issue you mention...

Glad to hear you will be fixing it in the future.

no, it really stops shooting my friend and me allso had this problem when we were firing at each other. we both had to wait and we were able to shoot again after some time.

i thought it stopped shooting on my PC but then i got a hunter and spun it around and i was just able to see the firing animation and a few bullets, so it think it is working, just you can't tell.

The machine gun sound only disappears when another player close to you is firing. It never stops completely (you can turn your camera around and see that you're still firing, even though you can't hear it).

As for the tanks, you can't fire at the same time anyone else does.

All of this will probably be addressed in deathmatch.

2 more things, what about the player/rank list. If you've just connected to a server and didnt race or die yet, the ranks of other people wont show ( e.g. -Name- 1st -time- ).

2nd :If you click server browser, it'd be good if it automatically gets the server list, if you click server browser now, you also have to click refresh first, little bit annoying.