Fantastic Job .. Very Well Coded .. Brilliant .. Thankyou

Guest hyridium

What we think the biggest bug is what needs fixing is not seeing any player when you started game, so you have to escape, alt tab, disconnect, reconnect, send gae request and play further

This i think we will lookat for 0.3.5

The main thing 0.3.5 will have is way imroved lag, and most of the bugs we know of because of you fellas posting like crazy's. :lol:

Keep posting the bugs, the more we know, the better we can get them out !

Keep posting the bugs, the more we know, the better we can get them out !

But please please please please please search the forum first to see if you have a different bug and not just the same ones that get posted over and over and over and over again. :)

how could you complement these people.... multitheftauto is NOT fun it is LAME... okay... i could see if you like racing people... but why the hell would you wanna play a game that runs into 50 bugs every 2 seconds.... freaking ridiculous... how could anyone enjoy playing this crap... you all suck goto hell... yea i know i cant program any better than you... but this shyt is shyt... its the shytiest shyt that ever shyt.... all you mother fuqrs are gonna pay... you are the ones who are the ball lickers... were gonna fuq your mothers while you watch and cry ilke little whiney bitches

how could you complement these people.... multitheftauto is NOT fun it is LAME... okay... i could see if you like racing people... but why the hell would you wanna play a game that runs into 50 bugs every 2 seconds.... freaking ridiculous... how could anyone enjoy playing this crap... you all suck goto hell... yea i know i cant program any better than you... but this shyt is shyt... its the shytiest shyt that ever shyt.... all you mother fuqrs are gonna pay... you are the ones who are the ball lickers... were gonna fuq your mothers while you watch and cry ilke little whiney bitches

The game is a beta. ITS SUPPOSED TO HAVE BUGS.

You think Rockstar didn't have bugs when it first started? When they say the game is "bugless" and you find a bug then complain but until then shut up. :roll:

And its very hard too generate a single player game too a multiplayer game.

Btw, im new.

I saw this site 1 hour ago, now im trying too find my setup disc, and so far i only found my play disc.

Well il keep searching :P

What is it with people going into threads that congratulate the teams efforts and thinking that they have to say its lame or it sucks? It's funny how these people just show up from nowhere too. You never hear anything from them untill some says "Hey good job MTA team", then all of a sudden 10 morons get on here to flame MTA.

I have a suggestion to everyone. Don't congratulate the MTA team because IT ATTRACTS MORONS!!!

:P Fantastic MOD for a great game!!! Note 10 for all Screenshots very beautiful!! I'm Newbie in here and my English is very, very poor. I'm Brazilian boy.

bandeira.gif

i believe it's spelt 'sic' warlord... :wink:

And in a recent development: The french, annoyed by the american move to 'freedom fries', and 'freedom toast', have started calling american cheese 'idiot cheese'.