Leaves in MTA

JordanMonster

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, LiverPoolo said:

https://imgur.com/zC1UzQZ
I just wanted to play without lag on the servers, my pc is not good, but it happens when I activate it on f8

You need to be logged in as administrator on your server to be able to start/stop resources. Alternatively do it through your server console by typing start leaf.

16 minutes ago, Tut said:

You need to be logged in as administrator on your server to be able to start/stop resources. Alternatively do it through your server console by typing start leaf.

how can I remove the leaves or leave them reduced without being adm?

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, LiverPoolo said:

how can I remove the leaves or leave them reduced without being adm?

No admin = can't add the resource. Same goes for the batch remove shader which Patrick made.

You can however modify every vegetation .txd used in the game and load them onto your gta3.img. I do not recommend this however.

10 hours ago, Tut said:

No admin = can't add the resource. Same goes for the batch remove shader which Patrick made.

You can however modify every vegetation .txd used in the game and load them onto your gta3.img. I do not recommend this however.

will it be possible to get the texture of the .txd leaves by gta3.img to use on the servers?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, LiverPoolo said:

will it be possible to get the texture of the .txd leaves by gta3.img to use on the servers?

You can use MagicTXD or txdworkshop for replacing textures. Beware though, not all servers allow custom gta3.img on connection. Also, given there are dozens of files you'd have to run through manually, I cannot recommend doing this. Using a shader like the one that Patrick made is a lot more practical. However for this you'll also need to have admin access on your server.

2 hours ago, Tut said:

You can use MagicTXD or txdworkshop for replacing textures. Beware though, not all servers allow custom gta3.img on connection. Also, given there are dozens of files you'd have to run through manually, I cannot recommend doing this. Using a shader like the one that Patrick made is a lot more practical. However for this you'll also need to have admin access on your server.

I understand, but is there any texture that reduces the leaves a little? making them lighter