I believe in MTA

ShayF

After talking to countless members of this community I've heard the same thing over and over again. "MTA is a dead game" or "MTA is a dying game".

As far as I know there are endless possibilities and opportunities to create amazing things within this platform. I see common themes going around for gameplay experiences or 'gamemodes' such as roleplay, cops and robbers, freeroam, race, deathmatch, derby, dayz, and many others. 90% of which I would join and find it to be so much similar to another. I believe that each of these servers needs more diversity.
This to me became a real problem when I found so many servers ripping scripts from other servers. In fact there have been many times where I met someone who wanted to start a server up within a few days, he wasn't willing to put in the effort to develop his own scripts, instead he was heart set on using scripts that come from another server.

I've been scripting for a long time now and I've made some amazing things. I can say with certainty that 99% of scripts made in MTA could be so much better. I believe the game could be better as a whole if servers would have more diversity. It should be a goal to be completely different from everything else, and to advance on bigger levels each day..

Sometimes I believe people when they the game is dying. Server owners and scripters are getting lazy, making script that either just make the cut or stealing them from another server. It's making a general overall gameplay experience on the platform that become boring after so long. If each server had a lot of different things that go in different directions I'm sure the gameplay experience would be more in depth. Especially if the scripts are actually good.

Too many simple user interfaces, too many user interfaces in general. It's nice when you can have all the stuff you need in one place, but what if it wasn't just stuff you needed? What if it wasn't just in one place? What if the gameplay experience actually had some depth to it, where you can really customize how you play the game. Instead of a server depicting a specific route for you, a route that is the same as everyone else's?

Here's what I believe. I believe that MTA could be one of the best gaming platforms ever made but in order to achieve that level of success scripters and server owners need to put more time and effort into making their servers with more in depth and modern/old style gameplay with as much diversity as possible.

~ Shay

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Projects owners over the years were expecting a large number of people that may get interested into their work but they pretty much don't want to do sacrifices anymore because they noticed that it requires multiple achievements requires to be achieved before running their project or getting it into a public scene because if they don't, they'll pretty much fail, you might have the time, idea's and good financial status to get your project done but it might get abandoned for just not having the right number you were expecting back then before starting your project, the more people interested in your work, the more your project will succeed, that's how things going.

There've been tens of ideas been done before here in MTA but they basically become forgotten with the time unfortunately, people started to realize that and come up with the "Multi Gamemode" idea that included other ideas into a single gamemode also, there're some "Cops n' Robbers" project that still resisting the trend waves by adding those trends into their project, just like when "CIT2" added a Battle-Royale minigame and just like FFS when they've added a "Rocket League" themed minigame to prevent their community to even care about them.