Kota Islands Custom Islands Map

So some time ago, G&T released their G&T custom world map, which consisted of two small islands made with a mix of custom models and GTA objects. Being friends with Tails from G&T, he gave me permission to redesign and use his map for a roleplay server (that is now closed, unfortunately). We completely overturned the map and models, redoing nearly everything there was to do. This map took over a year to make and is my pride and joy of mapping.

Model changes from the original G&T map:

Spoiler

G&T watermarks removed (with permission)

Models redesigned to be slightly thicker and with more layers to prevent vehicles from falling through

Models redesigned to go further underwater to hit the sea floor

Models redesigned to fit together easier (fixes an issue where models were slightly short and angled, causing tiny spaces between them)

Bridge height raised to allow boats to pass

All textures for all models changed to be more realistic and less cartoonish or bright

City moved to the center of the SA map (red county area)

Ocean script made to remove every single world object, raise ocean levels, add water to the whole map, and to create a sea floor

Map changes from the original G&T map:

Spoiler

Third island added with unreleased models from tails

"Uninhabited Island" added with unreleased models from tails. (an island with nothing but nature, a mountain, a river and a waterfall

Realistic Ghetto, Seaport, entertainment pier, beaches, lake, downtown, high wealth housing (and other things im likely forgetting) added

Realistic locations for staple buildings added (such as DMV, fire dept, PD, hospital, city hall, etc etc)

More detail added to each city: bus stops places realistically, street lights and stop signs placed properly, fencing placed in respective areas, trees, newspaper stands, etc

Existing cities redesigned to be more realistic (City Hall not in the ghetto etc)

Major airport redesign, feels like an actual airport rather than a freeroam airport

All unnecessary jumps and ramps removed or blocked (remember, it was made for roleplay)

road paths redesigned to better fit the economic location (smaller streets for neighborhoods, large avenues for high-traffic areas)

Prison island created

Military island created

More changes were made aside from these, but since i dont have a change-log on hand i can only type from memory. Heres a preview video and some random in-game screenshots. hope you guys enjoy.

Thanks to the following people for major and minor map contributions: (only tagging tails as i dont know if the others have MTA forums accounts)

@Tails
Rafael
Tbattle
I3D

Screenshots:

Spoiler

LgXXXOW.jpeg

YuPp8jM.jpeg

lUQlymC.jpeg

uYus83U.jpeg

TIzjMBt.jpeg

TIYuHo1.png