What do I do (inside the game)

Guest Lukass

I have got all the servers and installation crap working, I have found a few servers that havew from 2-4 people on regularly.

But what do I do?

I start off pick the Mafia team (because of the Diablo team bug) and I drive around into the streets I see a number of people (not moving) standing on top of a tower. I zoom around some more. I see someone who looks like me running around, I smash him with all my car's power. He flies down a street. I quickly race over to him and empty a few uzi clips into him. He doesn't die.... He seems to be running somewhere so I follow him. He reaches a curb then stops and stands there doing NOTHING. What the hell is going on?

I see another green blip on my radar I face over to it. Another clone of me is running around in the streets, I proceed as I did before. But then he just stands there motionless. NO ONE IS FIGHTING ME!

So I just exit the server. I figure some people must be lagging or having conection problems.. So I find another server, I join and go to Mafia team. This time I see the same people standing on the tower. I only see one solo green blip, so I chase and chase and CHASE after it. I went from portland to stauton to the Shoreside Vale bridge but it's automatic bridge lifter isn't working so I can't get across. So I drive my car into the emptyness hoping it'll grow wings. It doesn't. I start off on the H tower in my car, I get very discouraged and drive off the tower. My car flips and twists as it falls, it smashes off a light post on the way down. It finally crunches on the ashphault and I idled there. Then I exited the server and came here. Asking WHO do I kill? Where is the action taking place? What is going on?!?!?!? Help me :cry:

This game looks amazing and even though my computer lags a bit with it I can handle it. But what do I do it in!? I need professional help here!

P.S. I said it was the diablo that was bugged Mr.Bill

yes please tell us what do we do????? I get in a game hopeing to have some kind of gangwar and shit ???? and i come to find that everybody i see green blimps are motionless and just stand there doing nothing??????? Are they to high on drugs???? retarted???? or frozen by subzero???? oh come on whats the point of mutiplayer if noone is gonna play????? and whoah way to much health and its not fun when you cant blow up your car.... you guys need to restore everything to default with the health and stuff and make it to where we can buy our own weapons in amunation or earn them by getting a certain ammount of kills???? not much interesting maybe thats why rockstar prolly hasnt contacted you guys trying to sponsor you doesnt add fun to the game it takes fun out........

how bout adding some cars and peopel on the street also wheres that fun also?????

Ok tell me this, I have seen a small gang war, but how do I know who is who? I only see a bunch of Tommy's fighting each other. Who are the Diablos? Who are the Mafia? And why is it that whenever I get out of my car and start shooting the crap out of the player getting out of his car does the player not fight back?

And can you tell me where to get teamtalk?

MAFIA is the bugged one.

There isn't really much one can do in MTA... no game modes, and it's so difficult to get going in a server, that no one really goes in there for long.

Shooting works barely...

Running people over does stuff, but it takes a while to kill them...

Appearing on the hospital IN your car is an odd bug...

Blips should only be on portland...

I GUESS this will help many peeps!(:)) Feel free to paste theforumtopic-link anyWhere!! :idea:

First off all gives the Community the opportunity to test-play MTAv0.3b DM Deathmatch (for noobs:DM =all_you_can't_kill) & choose a team.

Do NOT choose MAFIA team, Bcause off Mafia being the bugged team. Choose Diablo!

(A) WHAT I GO TRUE TO CONNECT >> untill SEE (moving/not-moving)GREEN DOTS !!

1)Use ASE to copie a Server'IP (###.###.###.###:####)(ex.217.44.90.232:2003) off the Server I want to connect to. By just highlighting the server and pressing ctrl+c to copie.

(download AllSeeingEye @ : http://www.udpsoft.com/eye2/index.html)

2)click the GTA3 Launcher icon

3)Choose GTA3MTA: -you get a popup window (the GUI).

-GTA3.exe is automatically lauched and minimalized.

4)(What Me Do;I maxamize again)so ...click the GTA3.exe to Sart New Game, Sart Multi Theft Auto. Until you see the MTA Team's Credits. Keep up the good work, guys. Then I minimalize (= Alt+Tab) again.

5)(now)in GUI:

-(recommended)I always leave the "connection type(upload)" to its default. 128KB (14kB/s)!!

-I check what GTA Version I got (v0.1 or v1.1)(v1.1 = GTA3 upgrade >>search with google if needed)(I play v0.1: and works fine!)

-I fill in menick in the "nick textbox" in GUI.(you are capable of using 14 characters for your nick)(Bware! there is possibly a minimum off characters too! Bware, this could be some people's problem to connect)

-I paste (ctrl+v) the IP I copied from ASE into the "IP textbox" in GUI. Carefull it'll paste ###.###.###.###:#### and I only need ###.###.###.### .

6)Now I Connect to Server! untill I see:

Waiting for request

Assigned ID: 2

Gametype: DM

Connection found, ping received

Or you can also just look next to 'Connection Status' for a orangeLED, indicating you R connected!!

==

How Do I Chat in-game?

If you want, you can type a [iNGAME]Message that will be displayed ingame, for other players to see, by typing '/in ' or '/me '. :)

The only downside about this option is that you can only write it @ the outgame chat. BUT Still handy to tell some1 where you'll be atOR just to say '/in hi'. :)

==

7)and click on my GTA3.exe to lauche it. And now see I can choose a team (again, choose Diablo!!).

There should apear (moving/not-moving)GREEN DOTS on your radar(map) NOW!

-If they are moving

>> Congratulations, you are IN! & you can read (B).

-If they aren't (just see peapole on rooftop doing nohting after choosing teams + seeing nobody else damnit)

>>You can do the folowing:

1. press esc

2. press alt+tab

3. choose the MTA console and press DISCONNECT

4. press CONNECT

5. press SEND game request

6. return to the game and you will see peapole playing again! So you can read (B)

(B) WHAT DO I DO ? (inside the game)

1)I'm connected & I search & approach the green dots on the radar:

2)

-If it is a moving green DOTS/multiplayer:

OR -I ram him and do all the possible to flip his car over so that he has to crawl out, so I can roadkill him.

OR -I type an [iNGAME]Message, outgame, to tell him I wanna (race to stauton,jump,ram,... or) whatever.

-If there aren't any moving green DOTS/multiplayer:

( when you see people walking against a wall,etc.)

Then you just go towards those NOT MOVING green dots, and let them fanish off my map

(What I do is roadkill them, shoot them for fun, but MOST EFFECTIVLY running them over, with a goal to park your car ontop off those lamers, so that they dissappear from the radar.)

And what does this gives???. :roll::?:

WELL, most off the time you see MOVING!! green dots reappear again, so you don't have to dis- and reconnect all the time. !!! THAT'S A REAL TIP Y'ALL !!!

Well I guess this was some time well spent. If not for me, deffenatly for U'all. Hope you like it. :D LOTA shit NO?

Again (?Wazzaa?) Keep up the good work, Team. :P

What do you do in the real GTA# game after you've done everything? YOU STEAL CARS AND HAVE A GOOD FAWKIN TIME DOIN STUFF YA CANNOT DO IN REAL LIFE WITHOUT BEIN ARRESTED... btw... where are there jets and crazy ass truck tracks i see?

I'm not going to play this mod until the next version arrives... When I play MTA There are all the usuall things like people on the roof and anyone isnt moving, I dont think that anyone likes just to drive in a empty city. hope the MTA team makes it a lot better... And I know that this is a new game and it cannot be perfect yet. Maybe the versions 0.35 or 0.4 will be better... i'm really waiting for the multiple people in one car thing...

:D

Hope you understand my english...

:roll:

Sry but I zz just implementing ...It wass a Decission! making this new Topic afteral.

I didn't want to post that much on an allready existing Topic page.

BUT

If anyone thinks THE BUNCH I WROTE should be @ thatother (allready existing) Topic ?? >> feel reallly really free to post My Topic Link right over There !

DO It !!!! < ty.

Don't shoot me offline, I have a life 2 and also make mistakes 1 & a while D.

W Appreciat it. :o

That Topic again noobs: https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?t=1611&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

TyAsvm! Only trying my best support.

& allready got some gratitude! Im Thnkng tnem. :)

8)