The Chase

MatthewMc

Very nice. What did you use to capture it? Frapps? is it free and is it reliable? also commpression wish what did you use to compress the files? cus it loaded real quick on my 2mb connection.

Yeh nice vid, i took some real nice screenshots when i was in the police heli/robber but they didn't save!

Very nice. What did you use to capture it? Frapps? is it free and is it reliable? also commpression wish what did you use to compress the files? cus it loaded real quick on my 2mb connection.

Yeh nice vid, i took some real nice screenshots when i was in the police heli/robber but they didn't save!

I did use fraps, but I got it through a third party. You can get fraps here http://www.fraps.com/download.php

I love fraps, I would think of it as my service weapon for online gamming (comes in handy when you see cheaters or when you want to record stunts what have yaw).

So far it’s been reliable on my end and very easy to use, but that’s only in my honest opinion.

To tell you the truth, im not a computer nerd so compressions and codec’s are a different language for me, but to guide you in a direction... I used Windows Movie Maker.

I hope it loaded real quick, because I believe it was only a 20 MB file (I only wish it would upload that quick ;) )

I hope I answered your questions

Cheers

Do you have a direct download link for it? I'd like to see it but that in-built player is too dark.

putfile.com is very limited on the hosting abilities, I believe they don’t allow direct links so I can’t give you one.

But I will be looking into an alternative file hosting to maybe help with the clarity issues.

I did use fraps, but I got it through a third party. You can get fraps here http://www.fraps.com/download.php

I love fraps, I would think of it as my service weapon for online gamming (comes in handy when you see cheaters or when you want to record stunts what have yaw).

So far it’s been reliable on my end and very easy to use, but that’s only in my honest opinion.

To tell you the truth, im not a computer nerd so compressions and codec’s are a different language for me, but to guide you in a direction... I used Windows Movie Maker.

I hope it loaded real quick, because I believe it was only a 20 MB file (I only wish it would upload that quick ;) )

I hope I answered your questions

Cheers

Do you have a direct download link for it? I'd like to see it but that in-built player is too dark.

putfile.com is very limited on the hosting abilities, I believe they don’t allow direct links so I can’t give you one.

But I will be looking into an alternative file hosting to maybe help with the clarity issues.

For hosting Videos i would recommend you use MegaUpload the site is xxx://www.megaupload.com There a good site they allow 250MB upload and Good Speed

• 2 weeks later...