Message to the GTA-host.com freeroam server

I've just added a load of different freeroam maps to it now (freeroam 2 included) as requested.

I've also now enabled voting so people don't get stuck with one AFK person preventing them from playing and so they can chose what freeroam map they would like :)

PS: it's gta-host.com, not gtahost.com :P

Thanks and sorry for the spelling error ;)

It is a great server to play but the people that play on it only like freeroam (the original) and freeroam 2 the most..

cause freeroam has to stay freeroam and some of the maps are more deatmatch like :P

But great job for hosting such a server :P|

Only server i play in ;)

BTW: on your race server the players frequantly (or however you spell it) play the map JGT sf to a69 and i really like that they klike my map :P only map of mine that IS played on busy servers :P

My nick is: (JGT)Zomer[be]

Well...I could disable it :P

I'm just not sure what would happen if 1 person is stopping 20 others from doing anything :?

Get some good admins :P

I would be happy to help you ;) give me some rules and i wil follow them.

Only prob is i am dutch and only online after school. but next week i can admin (if you want me to admin:P) almost every day from 10 in the morning to 10 in the evening (Dutch time GMT +1) So if you want me to help you i'll be happy to :D

Gtama or whatever it is called (sorry makers of it Wink)

With that script you can make admins easy too

It would still need a script creating to do it, which is what I was suggesting :)

Theres no way for the admin connection to tell if a player is idle, you cant go simply by text, some people don't like to chat when they play.

How about just a vote kick? In America's Army the game automatically detects idle players and sends messages along the lines of...(at the beginning of new maps)

Lethal.Ambition has been idle for the past 3 minutes. He will be kicked in the next two games. Type votekick_lethalambition to kick him now.

It's really cool, and it works!

So, all I'm saying is.. Add vote kick functionality above all. So that, if you can't release an idle-kick, at least we can vote it while you make the idle-kick.