Racing Server | EU | | Lot of maps |

SERVER IP: mtasa://217.182.198.210:22083

Hello! this is my first post, so don't bash me if I did not include most of the things.

Also racing servers are not that popular - so you might show some support if you can :)

Hello and welcome!

I  want to show you mine racing server, along done with [NKC]Pepsi [famous racing player] - it's Vanilla Race - it's not DD, DM or fun. It's race with checkpoints. Classic one

Features:

- ghostmode - transparent cars, so you will not crash - so you can make toptimes easily

- carhide - hide cars for more FPS

- carfade

- Clanwar Script - never seen before Clanwar script used in Pro Racing. It's also used on the events that are organized on this server

- teammanager - admin can create teams, for new created clans, to appear on "TAB" button

Traffic:

Traffic is not that great. The racing servers are mostly "skipped" by other players, just because sometimes for some of them, this gamemode is "boring". Althrough there are 2-4 players playing on the server, but when event is going on, and it's advertised on racing clans Discord, 10-15 people are coming to play, and having fun ofc.

Maps:

We offer high ammount of maps, made by staff, made by ex. Pro Racers & Popular people in the racing community [90% maps are not from MTA community website]. We also have the classic ones, such as "Bandito" "Drift" "LV Sprint". Also we have custom modded maps - what it means? It means that the map has itself "car mod" or "music mod" put into it. You can turn off music by pressing "M" button [for example]

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

Never had server in my life, always had a dream having it - and now I have it - with my favourite gamemode. If you can play for fun on mine, and my friend server it will be great. We're feeling boring af sometimes racing alone, so show us some support [if you can].

Things to do in the server:

- make map panel - to users buy some maps

- create more events - there was plenty of them recently, but if you will regulary play, you might see the messages "reminding" about the events in our server, when you join.

Thank you for reading!