Why must people cheat?

its best exploits like this be brought to admin's attention early in the mod then later when its rapant.

If you read the other thread: http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=15468 you'd see I provided the software that causes it (dev's pm me if you need it) and the solution to stop it. This thread is proof that it works.

The point of the thread started & stopped at the first post. Your just wasting your time attempting to insult me, as your following the same cliche of every member of every forum on the internet when they see the word "cheat" relating to online gaming :roll:

If the point of the thread started and stopped with the first post, then reality the cheat that you were using should have started and stopped the instant you mentioned it in the other thread... right? But you still elected to use your cheat in other servers, I don’t know but to me that sounded like a hypocrite statement.

hey lmn8r____ ...thanks for atleast telling the dev's about it...and your remark in the other thread about the best anti cheat being good admins...well then :)... I had to ban you about 10 times ...heh....anyway yes there are cheaters...just keep a tab of names and report it to admins and just get over it....people will always cheat, there is no avoiding it...Making a thread about it those is kinda pointless....

There is no point in further discussion. Imn8r, if you are using the speedhack in public servers then you are breaking the EULA, so you can understand why some are fustrated at this.

However, you did do the honourable thing of handing over the hack to the Dev team, so i see no reason why he should be regarded as a 'noob' if you like

Imn8r: Since there is no way I can stop using the speed tool, id appreciate if you kept the tool to yourself, and if you would like to use it, keep it for private use only in your own servers so it does not affect public gameplay.

I'm sure the MTA team will do everything they can to stop this speedhack from working in future.