[Question] Is there any way to reset players' idle time?

Kazafka

Okay, I've learnt to make infinte timers, for my idle animation script, so how (if it is possible), can I reset idle time of a player, because animation is playing each 30s not each 60s. Any help?

*!!!EXCEPT DISCONNECTING!!!*

Edited by VaporZ
16 hours ago, VaporZ said:

Okay, I've learnt to make infinte timers, for my idle animation script, so how (if it is possible), can I reset idle time of a player, because animation is playing each 30s not each 60s. Any help?

*!!!EXCEPT DISCONNECTING!!!*

can explain more please ? i didn't understand what is idle animation, but you better see anim function in wiki: setPedAnimation

bool setPedAnimation ( ped thePed [, string block = nil, string anim = nil, int time = -1, bool loop = true, bool updatePosition = true,
                       bool interruptable = true, bool freezeLastFrame = true, int blendTime = 250, bool retainPedState = false ] )

there is [time, loopblendTime and retainPedState] arguments it may be helpful in your case.

Optional Arguments

NOTE: When using optional arguments, you might need to supply all arguments before the one you wish to use. For more information on optional arguments, see optional arguments.

• block: the animation block's name.
  • anim: the name of the animation within the block.
  • time: how long the animation will run for in milliseconds.
  • loop: indicates whether or not the animation will loop.
  • updatePosition: will change the actual coordinates of the ped according to the animation. Use this for e.g. walking animations.
  • interruptable: if set to false other tasks wont be able to interupt the animation. Setting this to 'false' also gives this function more power to override other animations that are running. For example, squatting after a jump can be terminated.
  • freezeLastFrame: if set to true after animation the last frame will be frozen, otherwise the animation will end and controls will return.
  • blendTime: how long the animation will mixed with the previous one in milliseconds.
  • retainPedState: will restore the task which was playing before calling this function. Useful for restoring the crouch task after animation ends. This may be extended in the future to support other states/tasks.
  • IIYAMA locked this topic
  • Moderators
25 minutes ago, VaporZ said:

I meant, i've created my function for idle animations, not ready-to-use animations. And how can I reset players' idle time. So?

WUTEVA, I DON'T NEED HELP WITH THIS ANYMORE!

Please behave yourself. We do not want to inherit your stress.

• Thanks 1
  • IIYAMA unlocked this topic
  • Moderators
10 minutes ago, VaporZ said:

Im not raged xD i just wanted to make this message like important, etc. xDDD

Ah oke

Just don't add words that make it really aggressive:

I meant, i've created my function for idle animations, not ready-to-use animations. And how can I reset players' idle time. So?

It will back fire and you get less help instead of more.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, VaporZ said:

Please provied the codes that you have made and explain your idea more and make it clear to help you .