TAB button

MrCeoZ

Also, it'd be nice if the scoreboard just popped up instead of the expand animation. I like to check it quickly while ingame, and the animation makes checking it take a little too long while I'm in the middle of a race.

nah, game doesn't work minimised, the've already said. its not possible because you would freeze (like if you were frozen by the moderator) due to it only sending data when the game is makeing frames and the game pauses when you minimise.

even if you could minimise only in spectator, how would you know when the next race was starting in order to start playing?

It'd also be nice if at the top of the scoreboard, right beside players, it could give you the total amount of players. ex: Players (12). Having the map name would also be awesome (displaying the map name in the server browser would be cool too).

-RaFF

• 3 weeks later...

One thing I've always wanted to see there is more detailed info on the players' progress than their position. Could also have "checkpoints passed" and "health" for each, mayhaps?