18-wheelers in mtasa!!!!!!

ipconfig

hey, i was wondering if in a future release of the race mod, would it be possible to race semi-trucks with trailers on them. you could make it so that if they lose their trailer, the checkpoints disappear and they have to go get their trailer back in order to race again. and for tracks where a player is likely to lose a trailer in the water, you can have vechicle change icons that would somehow put a trailer on back of yo vechicle. or you could do what you did with the bikes and make it so the trailer will not fall off. i am sure it could be implemented in some way.

Ok, the way I figure it, there's code that deals with attaching almost any vehicle to another vehicle, form the tractor/towtruck thingy.

I reckon you use that, and make the flag weigh, say, half a tonne, and you've gotta drag it behind your car if you wanna run away. So you could try and get away on a motorbike or a turismo... but it wouldn't work too well...

That'd make a cool CTF-style mode.
awesome idea :D king of the trailer, or capture the trailer.

would be cool...

imagine with king of the trailer one person got the trailer and a timer registers it's time with it. and the other players have to bash the trailer off his truck and try to get a total time of X minutes :D awesome!

I love this idea alot.

i dont care about towing effecting your speed,

just as long as its synched with other people.

imagine being able to tow other people with your tow truck!!!

and have you ever noticed how

in single player mode that no matter what you tow

it doesnt affect your speed!

(with the tow truck or semitruck)

but really, this would be a good mod.

Aren't the trailers vehicles themselves? I'm fairly certain a Team or QA member posted about driving an unattached trailer in testing. (also, if you damage one in single player it will eventually catch fire then explode, just like any other vehicle). If this is the case then I can understand it being difficult to include.