Sign in to follow this  
^iiEcoo'x_)

Question

Hi, I have a question. In this video, did he create a new Object?  , And did he stick the objet or replace it with skin ?.. because he is my friend designer (Object), and he will design faces for me, and I want to know if he sticks the face and body, and whether the body was complete or a part of the legs and hands

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEIDWim5CXIhMv5bNR6fi7A

I didn't completely understand your question. Are you referring to his video about character customization? I strongly believe it's done through vertex geometry deformation shader. (look it up) It looks like the model might've been CJ, but it's possible that it was a regular ped made up of an entire mesh.

I'm a modeler and am not into any of the programming languages, so my help in this section may be very limited.

the question:
Did he make a character without a head and replace it with another character and then stick a head to the character?

Or did he hide the character and then create an object as a character and stick it to the hidden character?

@Tut

The first one seems quite reasonable. I'm not sure of the second but then again I might not be the best to consult on this matter.

• Like 1