Map officiel

[VM]Noiprocs

hello

I said itself , that its would be well to add to the official map ,

an allowing character , to locate them . thus one could have that map official and being on having good map .

Sorry for my bad english , me french and i not speak english . Me use a translate site ;)

I thank you enormously for all work accomplished , to continue thus , and to be unaware of the bad remark ;)

Ciao

ARgg Sorry

J'ai pas oser poster en francais de peur de me faire censurer .

alors ma suggestions est: ajouter quelque chose sur les maps officiell pour nous permettre de les reperer parmi toute les map et ainsi avoir a coup sur de bonne map . je pensait a quelque choses comme MapMta pourquoi pas , ou a vous de voir . j'espere etre asser clair et encore desoler pour mon post en faux englais :P

ciao merci

Edited by Guest
ARgg Sorry

J'ai pas oser poster en francais de peur de me faire censurer .

alors ma suggestions est: ajouter quelque chose sur les maps officiell pour nous permettre de les reperer parmi toute les map et ainsi avoir a coup sur de bonne map . je pensait a quelque choses comme MapMta pourquoi pas , ou a vous de voir . j'espere etre asser clair et encore desoler pour mon post en faux englais :P

ciao merci

well,

He suggests to add a mark on the official maps to sort out that maps from the others. I mean, adding something like a tag (MTAmaps) on the original released map to know if it's a good one...And why not, making a list of "Approved Maps" by MTA Team?

I think he would like to have this system because there are a lot of maps bugged, or not really good.

Hope my english is a few better :)

Bye

PS : you should rename the topic to "Official maps" or something like that..

Now I understand, thankyou.

It seems like a good idea, however (in my opinion) quite a few of the maps that came with the release aren't particularly good, and the team themselves certainly don't have time to check even a percentage of the thousands that are uploaded to the center.

A team of people dedicated to the task would be good, but this wasn't an idea that found approval with the center.mtavc.com team.

Really the onyl way currently is to experience the maps yourself and choose those you like. Also keep an eye on the response those maps that are promoted in this forum get, if its positive then its a fair bet the map is worth a download.