why noobs suck

MatthewMc

• 2 weeks later...
Those sites suck, they disable right click so I couldn't use mouse gestures to close the tab.
It's veary easy to break such disable scripts, just press RMB and ENTER at the same time a lot of times and the RMB function window pops up.

And I have a special key on my keyboard wich opens up the window directly :wink:

lol.. and im not laughing because of the vid, more of the stupidity in picking the wrong word as a titly.. yes matthew.. the wrong word.. these aren't noobs..

These players, all of them in the hangar, are so called 'laggers' . Never heard of 'm eh? Let me Explain:

Laggers 'lag' when their ping is extremely high, they start shocking on your screen and on the other players their screens. That's how they all exploded big time, because of the lag. But! You must not forget..! there is also FPS-lag! if your pc is at the level of a commodore 64 (really high) , your pc's 'Frames-Per-Second"-rate starts to drop, and if you get that, you get laggers.

Combine these 2 lag'modes' and you'll get uberlag. Shown at your movie.

So, don't go and call ppl noobs right away because they bump into eachother. Because they can't help theirselves, because of the lag they bump, not because they are less skilled then u.

pwned. razor ftw. (ps: np noob :') )

^^^^that has got to be the best attempt to look smart :roll: once again if you don’t know the reason behind the vid, keep your IQ level to yourself. :wink:

This is just a short vid and there is not much to go off of, if you really don’t know the story behind it. I understand your lag theory but this little incident was not caused by lag my little friend.

This little story takes place in one of KFC's servers, it was late at night for me and in my time zone around 2 am to 5 am you will see allot of Destruction derbys, bloodrings, freeroams and airport dogshit. Well as we were vote spamming from one map to another it seams like they all agreed on the airport dogfight. Which was ok, I will do anything...I just don’t like vote spamming. When ever airport dogfight starts I will usually let everyone get a head start. If I want to get into the rustler I will head over to the hanger on the left side from the start and wait for all of the NOOBS that want to go for that same spawn point that you do. and this time I did play it safe and was able to stay alive longer than one min. and I was able to catch this short vid because a bunch of noobs wanted to play a little game of pack the hanger........now I am still trying to find a reason behind why you picked my post to ramble on about nothing, besides maybe there is a little story behind that?...

([XII]RazoR... you just got a whole case of whop ass)

but hey, im not in all a bad guy i was actually thinking about you behind my laughs...and here is a vid of your Laggggg that you speak of.

http://media.putfile.com/laggggg47

well actually you prolly did not see your own vid correctly because the rustler in the middle of the hangar lags friggin badly causing at least 2 planes to explode.. and causing him to explode 2 times. That is lag...

BUT.. i know what you mean with the 'all-going-for-one-spawn' .. i wasn't talking about that. I just felt like giving you, -> and the rest <- a little lesson about lag. And no.. it is NOT a theory.. if you think it's just a theory then you should stop playing MTA. ;P

well actually you prolly did not see your own vid correctly because the rustler in the middle of the hangar lags friggin badly causing at least 2 planes to explode.. and causing him to explode 2 times. That is lag...

BUT.. i know what you mean with the 'all-going-for-one-spawn' .. i wasn't talking about that. I just felt like giving you, -> and the rest <- a little lesson about lag. And no.. it is NOT a theory.. if you think it's just a theory then you should stop playing MTA. ;P

No hard feelings bro, just remember you tried to pwned me first :thumbup:

oh and matthewmc, about the lag vid, the guy has a good internet connection (so low ping) but a veary bad pc (a lot of framedrop) my friend got the same, we all live close to each other and play on my server with less than 30 ping and he just goes mad on such maps becouse of the framedrop...

========================================

and razor's status might tell enoegh about the amount of truth in his stories...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

as many ppl said its a chain reaction...

imagine 5 cars 1 near the other - 1 exploding. all the others exploding too.

now imagine 5 planes 1 near the other. 1 exploding. (planes expoding many times in gta/mta) guess what will happen? :lol:

exactly what u have recorded! :wink: