* English only

* Do not ask for release dates

* Do not pm the ops for useless things

* Do not use colors or other obsessive text make-up

* Do not advertise IPs

* Do not post urls

* No warez talks

and as well the team dont know the release dates

and no one will know, in to the tea will say they will release it in 11 h or we jut like whit evry other mode

dont rushh the team they are doin what they can

GTA_SA 2.0 support is likely in the future, though they will not work on it now.

As for Windows Me support...this is unlikely. Rockstar have clearly stated in the 'Minimum Requirements' that you must either have Windows 2000 or WIndows XP to run San Andreas. Therefore there is not much point adding Windows Me support since the game is not even running properly on it, evidently.

GTA_SA 2.0 support is likely in the future, though they will not work on it now.

As for Windows Me support...this is unlikely. Rockstar have clearly stated in the 'Minimum Requirements' that you must either have Windows 2000 or WIndows XP to run San Andreas. Therefore there is not much point adding Windows Me support since the game is not even running properly on it, evidently.

But 2.0 does prevent a lot of modding, so I doubt it will be even possible to add support for it. Or you perhaps mean 1.1, which will get support in the future I think.

It would be treading on pretty tricky ground, the 2.0 patch was created specifically to prevent modding, so making a mod that can bypass that protection is farly clearly going against the original publishers intent. Probably safer not to risk it.

hey, yes gta: sa version 2.0 is not supported by mtasa. but if ya want, you can convert it to ver 1.0 with this tool:

http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=15151

as for the windows me thing. i guess you can try to install it and see if it works. i doubt it as windows me, 98, 95, and even 3.X are different from windows nt, 2k, xp. think of it like this, windows me and 9x are like mta 0.5, they use a highly unstable core (which is dos). and think of windows Nt, 2k, xp as mta blue, because nt, 2k, xp don't run off of dos, they run off of nt's core technology. now you may say that "windows xp and 2k have a command prompt where you can type in dos commands, so they run off of dos" this is absolutely WRONG. yes windows xp and 2k have a command prompt, but they also have something called NTVDM (NT virtual dos machine) which is dos running within windows xp, 2k so that it only has limites access to the operating system. this tells us that san andreas will never run under this os.

besides that, directx 9.0 only supports windows 2k, xp, xp 64 bit edition, and server 2003