game speed bug

You won't always get an immidiate answer on IRC as the remaining team concentrate on actual coding rather than monitoring that side of things (as you would expect) but this IS a known issue and one that is being worked on as we speak. Thanks for pointing it out though, you weren't to know it was already known.

my story:

i upgraded my processor from Athlon64 3500 to athlon64 X2 4200+

since then my speed in the game is twice as fast :cry:

And ever1 is thinking im a cheater BUT IM NOT

and i cant help it

i was in MTA:SA uk server or something

ik also reported this on IRC but no1 gives an answer. :evil::evil:

i dont have any problems, and i run on a AMD64 X2 3800+...but i did notice that if my monitor driver was not installed it would make the game run faster.

A friend of mine has an AMD FX55 and he gets 200fps in the game, even when MTASA "forces the frame limiter on". Also, him and his friend were playing on my server and sharing the same Internet connection, and neither of them got kicked.

He got such high framerate that it was like he was speedhacking, none of us could keep up with him. :(

A friend of mine has an AMD FX55 and he gets 200fps in the game, even when MTASA "forces the frame limiter on". Also, him and his friend were playing on my server and sharing the same Internet connection, and neither of them got kicked.

He got such high framerate that it was like he was speedhacking, none of us could keep up with him. :(

Interesting, I didnt think high fps was the cause.