Map Almost finish, HELP.....

Hi Guys i my self am having a problem, maybe a unique problem. The Current map i am making is 75% finished and i can't really go further with it because i get parsing response failed error when i try to edit a part of the map that has my roads or objects around there.

plus i have noticed that the cpu usage goes up to 50% which is odd because it didn't do it b4. If you guys are wondering it might be my installation, it isn't cuz i reinstalled mta and my gtasa and loaded the map again and still the same problem.

if anyone may have an answer to why this is happening to my almost finished map that i worked for so long i'd really appreciate it fella's

Thanks in Advance

well i don't understand how my map crashes with hardly that many roads, other maps i have played have had more roads and objects and still didn't crash. when i start mtasa and minimize it i have 50 cpu usage and i think thats mostly the cause of it. if i start gtasa by itself i don't get that 50 cpu usage problem maybe errors are from mta map editor which i hope soon has a fix for it.

anyone else have similar problems like mine?

• 2 weeks later...

The only instance like this I ran into was when I built something way, way out into the ocean. I had only a few roads in the map file. I was wondering why and figured out there are limits to object creation on the X, Y (maybe z but really high) axises. You can test this yourself if you throw the object around 10000 x or y (I believe thats the exact limit). I knew this because it crashed as soon as I nudged an object forward everytime, but I could create a ton in the opposite direction (away from limit).

So dunno if your trying this, but just as a general warning for all - dont try to create something way out in the ocean. It will crash your game. It also crashes people on servers (as its a GTA limit), but the map center has been rigged not to accept these maps, so servers are not lured into using them.

Also, open console and type "dbg_pools 1" and look at the numbers by the upper-right corner. If anything is red then your going over limits.