Help to remove bushes

TeddHUN

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, TeddHUN said:

Hello!

I'm new in MTA mapping and now i have a little problem.

I can delete world objects but i can't delete the bushes, you can see it in the picture: image

Thanks for the help!

Welcome to the world of mapping :) 

There are world objects which cannot be selected by map editor unfortunately, this is due to them not having a collision model. Vegetation and transparent entities namely.

I suggest you use Prinseside's map-search feature https://dev.prineside.com/en/gtasa_samp_model_id/mapsearch/, with this you can mark where on the map your object is. If you're able to then find it in the generated list of objects, click on its object page. On the bottom of its page, you'll see Fullscreen / Position export. Click that and you'll receive X, Y, Z positions.

You can then fill those positions into a removeWorldObject (or is it removeWorldModel?) line as usual. You might have to mess around with the radius.

2 minutes ago, Tut said:

Welcome to the world of mapping :) 

There are world objects which cannot be selected by map editor unfortunately, this is due to them not having a collision model. Vegetation and transparent entities namely.

I suggest you use Prinseside's map-search feature https://dev.prineside.com/en/gtasa_samp_model_id/mapsearch/, with this you can mark where on the map your object is. If you're able to then find it in the generated list of objects, click on its object page. On the bottom of its page, you'll see Fullscreen / Position export. Click that and you'll receive X, Y, Z positions.

You can then fill those positions into a removeWorldObject (or is it removeWorldModel?) line as usual. You might have to mess around with the radius.

If i have SAMP map editor and in this i removed the "object" then can i use those coordinates in mta removeWorldModel? (RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, 7884, 1967.2578, 2440.6797, 14.1953, 0.25);)

• Administrators
Just now, TeddHUN said:

If i have SAMP map editor and in this i removed the "object" then can i use those coordinates in mta removeWorldModel? (RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, 7884, 1967.2578, 2440.6797, 14.1953, 0.25);)

Yes. The positions source doesn't matter, use MEd or Prineside/whatever you prefer to obtain them.