xSimas 2

I have been banned early this year for partaking in activities that I did not think I would ever have to resolve to but whatever happened I wish to leave it in the past.

I do not agree that my ban should be indefinite, thus I am applying for the 2nd time. That being said, I am not saying that I do not plead guilty for whatever I did. Mistakes have been made, I learned, I believe that I did my time, and I apologize for putting my fellow peers and the rest of the people that have been involved in risk. It shall never happen again.

In the end, it’s up to you guys to decide but I’d be happy to be able to contribute once again for the better.

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

Appeal accepted, you've done your time.

Even though the actions of you and "CHRS" combined are far more severe than what has been posted in your previous appeal topic (https://forum.multitheftauto.com/topic/115929-xsimas-unban-req/), I believe that nearly everyone deserves another chance.

Both you and CHRS will be unbanned, you can bring him this news. If you engage in malicious activity that targets MTA users or servers again in the future, you will be banned and the ban will not be indefinite, but definately permanent.

Note: many serials were used by you guys to avoid bans. Serials that resulted from abuse won't be unbanned, only what looks like your main PC's.

xSimas: 

78B429C451E4B52EF8643873CF257FB2

58FB6BB1D331D3CCDFFB9C0C33A307E4

CHRS: 

6A091F24435188834F5E93D8CD2E34B3

6F2F4FCD467F3179006853C2BBDC76F3

385FC1ECD6E572EFB57CD0E300C51B24

I will leave this topic open for a while in case there's any issues like these ain't your main PC. In that case, please post the correct serial.

@xSimas

• Like 1