Crash/Drops in FPS issue

Durock1

Question

So basically, I turned off Vsync for MTA to attempt and get 70 FPS on the CIT server(you can adjust the max and min FPS on the server), which was successful. But, whenever I tend to go to a crowded area or sometimes out nowhere it begins to drop towards the lower 60s maybe high 50s, which makes a huge difference. I also tend to be crashing which might be because I turned off Vsync, at one point I tried to login on CIT about 5 times only to immediately crash afterwards. Wondering if I could get an MTA dev's opinion/solution on this, I also have a very good PC so FPS drops shouldn't be possible. My MTADiag: https://pastebin.mtasa.com/503651270

1 answer to this question

MTA uses only 2 cores, which only one is for GTA SA. Even if you have 8 core CPU like me (8 cores, 16 threads, 4.3 GHz), stuttering and lower FPS can happen. You can try to disable 2 of your 4 cores to have higher CPU clock by Intel Boost and test your FPS. You have K processor so you should overclock it. GTA have problems with too many rendered vehicles - very high CPU usage.