some things i want to see in MTA SA dm

girder

first you so must be enable to walk into houses.

second you must have acces to parachute

thierd you must can drive the gokarts and such things

fourth you must can select cj skin, cop skin, the purple gang skin,china skin,and an girl skin.

or more skins to choose from

five i hope that the traffic and such traffic things are synced

six all weapons and weather etc water wawe traffic lights and such things are synced

7 money are synced. etc you can make money by killing and use the money for buying food and such things

8 mabye an map maker

9 i should lovely see some pedistrans or bot cops like single player

10 some special features like gangs vs gangs

11 the mod stores should be open and paint stores so you can mod the vechile

3. These were in race so I don't see why they wouldn't be in DM.

5. Very unlikely in the first release.

6. Weather was synced in race, so it will most likely be synced in DM too. I'm not sure that traffic lights are really worth syncing though.

8. This will be a feature. They'd be stupid to leave it out as it was so successful in race.

9. Very unlikely in the first release.

The ones I left blank are ones that haven't been stated / decided yet.

6. Weather was synced in race, so it will most likely be synced in DM too. I'm not sure that traffic lights are really worth syncing though.

8. This will be a feature. They'd be stupid to leave it out as it was so successful in race.

5. Whats the point really? its not like anyone stops on red :P

9. I dont see why people are wanting peds to be syncd, it would take up too much bandwith and this is supposed to be multiplayer, there is no need for them, they would just get in the way (if u want peds play single player)

• 2 weeks later...

5. Whats the point really? its not like anyone stops on red :P

9. I dont see why people are wanting peds to be syncd, it would take up too much bandwith and this is supposed to be multiplayer, there is no need for them, they would just get in the way (if u want peds play single player)

Ok peds don't have to be synced but traffic lights would e great.

Most people like DM and killing everyone @ them.

But what about RPG players....

If we wanna play like real life synced lights would be great.

Then we could cathc a criminal for going trough red light....

MTA:SA would be great for RPG..synced lights could make it better

Another thing that bugs me about mta:vc is that vice city is too damn huge for 20 players, Lots of running around, It would need more than 100 players to keep the action going on, Or close 2 of the cities (people wouldn't like that). How would the team go around this?

Now imagine 20 players deathmatch in the whole san andreas open, Finding a player would be like finding a needle in a haystack, literally.

Now imagine 20 players deathmatch in the whole san andreas open, Finding a player would be like finding a needle in a haystack, literally.

Obviously that situation would become very annoying. Some players would keep running away from others, slowing down the gaming experience for those who want to do some actual killing. 100 players on one server alone would be a great experience and im sure it would be fun to play, with alot of people to kill. However lag could become an issue if problems do occur. Hopefully though we can see the servers hold a good amount of people, depending on how the project is being developed.

• 3 weeks later...
Why include the traffic lights if just about every player ignores them totally. Peds arent even syncd into MTA so waiting for the light to turn green and seeing no one around, what would be the reason.

i can see why people would like it ...

streetracing

dragracing etcetc

Another thing that bugs me about mta:vc is that vice city is too damn huge for 20 players, Lots of running around, It would need more than 100 players to keep the action going on, Or close 2 of the cities (people wouldn't like that). How would the team go around this?

Im no modder but i know that shutting off certain parts of sanandreas would prob be a 5 min job. For example: Use the area limits already in place from single player, exact same road blockings etc Except when you go out of an area such as leave LS instead of egtting a star rating just have a time limit say default 20secs to return to the game area if not you either die and respawn at base or just get respawned back at base. If prefer to die as you wont be trying to glitch as it will effect your score