Unban Appeal

Hello.. Well, I am stupid and short-sighted.. Mistakes were done and it's went really too far.. everything spun like a snowball down a mountain.. I just hanged out with wrong person(s) who obsessed with hate to MrGreenGaming. Maybe they have reasons to hate MrGreen, but I don't really have. My hate was groundless and based only on my mistakes that I've done previously but didn't wanted to accept them or to count this mistakes as something serious. I understand I deserve all punishments that I ever had and I shouldn't feel hate about it, I should just accept it, regret and move forward.

I just really went to far with all that edgy talks and all like I am a "cool hacker" and "I don't care". Of course it's not true that I don't care and that I don't regret, I was just protecting myself and not thinking about consequences. Accepting that I really regret and asking for sorry would mean for me like a loss of war, shame and defeat like I am a little boy who got punished.

But now I want to ask for condescension, forgivness.

I am sorry for being such an asshole. First of all I apologize to greatly respected @Dutchman101 . I was showing absolute disregard to the situation, indifference and disrespect.

I apologize to the players who was unable to enjoy playing Mr Green in their weekend. 

I apologize to server owner @Cena

I apologize to @flarpfunf who cares a lot about Mr Green and to other players for threats and saying that I won't stop doing ddos, and asking for money (more in a joke way it was but now I udnerstand it's all not a joke).

I apologize to regular players/admins for disappointing them.

If I forgot something or someone, please sorry. It's really hard to write this topic for me.. also english isn't my native language.

I believe everyone deserves second chance. Please unban me. I don't expect it to be fast also I understand I'm too early with my unban appeal.

Sorry guys..

I don't ask for instant forgiveness and instant unban. I just hope I can return one day to MTA and to Mr. Green. I was a real f**king idiot for doing all that recent stuff.. and not thinking about consequences and future..

?

After all that support I did for Mr Green by literally volunteering (absolutely for free) and all that time playing MTA and making maps it's actually really sad to being unable even to visit this places legally under my own nickname I used for years and using my own PC. I thought I don't need Mr. Green and MTA anymore. After caring too much about MTA maybe I burned out, tired, it's turned into apathy and hate, I simply went insane..

I apologize for you who having to read so much of the odd text (of this mindflow).

Have a nice day!

Serials: CF0BF665ECDDDE5FF7AB2C445D7C1394 and (mod note) 874278BB22EE8480B62E2FDE9129C0E2

P.S. Remember, you are reading this maybe a minute, but I was writing it more than a hour. ? Sadly I don't have proofs of this but you have to believe me

?