i have a proplem with mta 0.5 please help me

sad

1- how to create server ?

if i click setup sever he said ( system error) why? :(

2- if i play with any server by clicking start game :(

there is an error it s( error C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\gta vice city\data\mtad.scm could not be located and some times it said wepon.mta and wepon.origenal could not be located ?

where can i get theese files?

finally :D

the server is working :D

thank u jani your guide is excellent

but can i ask u again please

i start game gta with my server and if i start mta the game is going to close and said error :( why?

2-how to kick any player?

3- what is ping?

i need help please

finally :D

the server is working :D

thank u jani your guide is excellent

but can i ask u again please

i start game gta with my server and if i start mta the game is going to close and said error :( why?

2-how to kick any player?

3- what is ping?

i need help please

1) What error do you get when you start the game?

2) You can kick players by using the Serveradmin tool which comes with the download (in the Server Admin folder).

3) Ping is the time in milliseconds that it takes for your computer to send a data packet to the server and for it to be returned. The closer you are to the server, and the higher bandwidth you have, the lower your ping is going to be. Since you're running the server in your house, you should have a ping of around 2 or 3. Other players who are in the same country, depending on yours and their connection, should have between 30 and 80. Obviously unless you have a lot of upstream bandwidth, the more players who join your server, the higher the pings are going to get. I suggest you read the link Brophy gave, it goes into a lot more detail about it.

• 2 months later...

nothings..... just a little matter :D

the important is ..... my server

ok

every one can see my server when i play my server. and i can play gta in my server but if anyone want play my server the message said connection timed out out ! why?

i turned off my firewall

answer me please :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ok now

my mta 0.5 working with online it should

and

WORKING WITHOUT ONLINE .....how? :shock:

i dont know why its working without online

only my pc

that is GREAT BECAUSE I CAN PLAY BY LAN :idea:

can u tell me how to make it to another computer?

im waiting for answer

• 1 year later...

hay ive hade a lote of problems whive the mta 0.5 first off when i installed it the clinet.exe delete it salf all the time so i got a mat to copy the program for his pc but when i copy it to my pc delete it self to i run it from the flash drive and it work then it said that i need English set im like but it is English so i change it to i can not rememder it crach change it back to English worked but a new problem is here y y y y dus the server message on my server not cum up and yes i have a web site but i think im poting it in the wrong formatt can you help me plaese god of mta plaese

Its a topic for problem so il post here ^^'

I can download MTA 0.5 but when i reach 99,9% of the download its say error and the download is cancelled..

can seomeone help me please?