MTA:SA General Use Scripts | Final Version!

Tommis

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used the admin password, it worked before i changed it now it dont. How do i get ubanned? :?

if ur banned from ur own server and ur not connected as admin anymore, u could give ur details to some1 else to unban u, or reset the bans in the bans file. if u have ftp access, u can just upload a new banned.lst file and restart ur server. that should clear it.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to double post again, but i just want to know if there is a way to keep the remote admin control panel open (work) while my pc is off because if i turn my pc/internet off the commands dont work on the server so other admins cant kick or ban cheaters.

Sorry to double post again, but i just want to know if there is a way to keep the remote admin control panel open (work) while my pc is off because if i turn my pc/internet off the commands dont work on the server so other admins cant kick or ban cheaters.

If u run ur script off ur pc that u turn off, then no, the only way is to run ur script from another place, eg: have it hosted, or get some1 else to host it for u.

ur other admins can always use rcon admin commands to freeze/mute/kick/ban while u get that sorted.

• 2 weeks later...
and how they would log in? :)

there is no way to manually login if they havent been added to the config.

those added to the config would press f8 to bring up the console, then type: rcon_login theirpass

for those added via the script (in GUS), they should auto login when they join, it works on their IP, so as long as that doesnt change theyre ok.

btw ..I tried the command !trace and it says only te person's IP..and on location it says I have to update GUS..update from where? always when I startup GUS it says to me GUS Update not found or something like this on MTAmA..so how else can I update my GUS definition?

regards,

btw ..I tried the command !trace and it says only te person's IP..and on location it says I have to update GUS..update from where? always when I startup GUS it says to me GUS Update not found or something like this on MTAmA..so how else can I update my GUS definition?

regards,

That won't help. GUS has been banned from using dnsstuff.com ip tracer, that's why you get this message, there's nothing you can do, only to search the forum for a working trace and replace the gus one

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

i use to be able to use these scripts fine on my server but one day my scripts bugged up so i fixed now when i open this i just keep getting spammed with

" Unable to connect to server ( connection refused )

please help with this coz my server have been down nearly 2 days w/o scripts now

or is there any other way to get scripts onto my server?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi! I want to know how i can be an admin in my MTA 1.0.4 Server. If someone know ,then tell me please. :P

Thanks.

Kirast

Did you just pick any random topic/thread to ask this question?

there are already topics/threads related to this... maybe you should try the search button.

this question has been asked over and over... and answered many times. :roll:

• 1 month later...