MTA:SA General Use Scripts | Final Version!

Tommis

[17:48] !info

[17:48] Multi Theft Auto mIRC Admin v4.15 by Aeron: DQuaN

:S

Ah!, got it working now.

Now i need to figure out how to make other users admin, and how to set up a script that keeps points!

Thats the whole idea of the script. if u got it working, u just need to add ur admins and thats it. everything else should work.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, i just need to get used to the commands. Thanks for all your help. :)

One more thing, how do i get my server to appear in the server list? Is it something to do with ASE?

There is a part in the server config that has to be set in order for it to show.

I'm afraid i can't pinpoint which bit it is. Is it the ASE or is it something else?

this:

# ASE

# Required: No

# Purpose: Defines whether the server should report to the All Seeing Eye (can be seen in the Server Browser)

# Format - ASE

# Notes:

# Set to 1 to enable, anything else to disable

ASE 1

I know, I am at home now and the server is running at work. I can't see the server in the list. :(

*edit*

Another problem I have is a dynamic IP. I did the !set command, and now my IP has changed. When i join a game I get kicked instantly. I can join as a different user and then change my name back and I get a message "Invalid IP".

Also, what is to stop someone logging on, typing /nick and getting full control?

I know, I am at home now and the server is running at work. I can't see the server in the list. :(

*edit*

Another problem I have is a dynamic IP. I did the !set command, and now my IP has changed. When i join a game I get kicked instantly. I can join as a different user and then change my name back and I get a message "Invalid IP".

Also, what is to stop someone logging on, typing /nick and getting full control?

they too will get invalid ip and get kicked maybe?

i dont know... u cant use this admin system with dynamic ip's, ul have to use rcon. or manually edit the ini where ur ip is stored. im sure i read this somewhere once b4

if u ask me, mta went to the trouble of making a perfectly decent admin login system, so why make another, especially one that doesnt work fully.

I don't get kicked though. I can log on as another username and change my nick and then its fine.

How do I use the MTA login system?

U have to add ur name as admin to the server config, along with ur pass and admin level, quite a simple job.

then in game, f8 brings up the console, type in the console: rcon_login yourpass

Sorry for all the questions, but I am very new to this. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Where in the config file do I add my name to admin?

*edit*

Ah found it!

Can admins on rcon use the admin functions in the GUS like !kick and !ban?

Or do they have to use the rcon commands?

Sorry for all the questions, but I am very new to this. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Where in the config file do I add my name to admin?

*edit*

Ah found it!

Can admins on rcon use the admin functions in the GUS like !kick and !ban?

Or do they have to use the rcon commands?

As it is, they would have to use Rcon commands, although it could be altered.

look for this line:

alias gus.level !return $iif($readini($scriptdir $+ admin.ini,ADMIN,$mta.nick($1,$2)),$readini($scriptdir $+ admin.ini,ADMIN,$mta.nick($1,$2)),0)

and replace it with:

alias gus.level !return $iif($readini($scriptdir $+ admin.ini,ADMIN,$mta.nick($1,$2)) == $null,$calc($mta.level($1,$2) * 2),$v1)

This should return rcon admin level if ur not logged in on gus admin but logged into rcon admin, ive doubled it so it should work for all the commands.

if u get anymore problems or questions or need a faster reply

my msn is: [email protected]

Add me and i'll see what i can do :)

Hey guys i need help again...i put all settings..and i conected do my server and i put !set...but i enter in a server of my friend he say me the admin pass...and i conect the general scripts to his server...and i am admin of my and his server!! In my server he put !setlvl dark_evil 8..and now in my server i dont have lvl 10!!! Can i do something to can make !set again?? i desinstall all and dont work...I did like to delete all my lvls in my server and in his server...is someway to do it?? and make !set in my server...

Thanks anyway...and please help me...

Sorry my bad english i am portuguese!

Thanks..dark_evil

Hey guys i need help again...i put all settings..and i conected do my server and i put !set...but i enter in a server of my friend he say me the admin pass...and i conect the general scripts to his server...and i am admin of my and his server!! In my server he put !setlvl dark_evil 8..and now in my server i dont have lvl 10!!! Can i do something to can make !set again?? i desinstall all and dont work...I did like to delete all my lvls in my server and in his server...is someway to do it?? and make !set in my server...

Thanks..dark_evil

Sure, just open 'admin.ini' and change the details to ur name.

Thanks..dark_evil

Sure, just open 'admin.ini' and change the details to ur name.

Heeey you are my god!!!!! thanks very much.........:DDDDDD

THANKS...DarkLink

Nice script, but i have a problem, i cant seem to get it all working, i did !set but showed nothing (dont know if its meant to) then i said !commands but also showed nothing much i see what everyone is saying in mIRC so i dotn know what to do :/

Nice script, but i have a problem, i cant seem to get it all working, i did !set but showed nothing (dont know if its meant to) then i said !commands but also showed nothing much i see what everyone is saying in mIRC so i dotn know what to do :/

is ur script loaded?

do !info and see if it says MTA:mA:GUS, if not then u need to try to load ur script again.

Sorry to double post but i have another problem,

I tried to connect to my server via remote cos i just changed my password but it said

[12:55] * Disconnected: 1 Incorrect password.

[12:58] * Connecting...

[12:58] * Disconnected: 5 Banned.

Any reason why?