MTA:SA General Use Scripts | Final Version!

Tommis

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k i have another problem, when ever it loads a map it displays the wrong information. this is a recent development. it has not done this the entire time ive had it, i tried re-installing gus and i still have the same problem.

[12:35] * Startrace: Success to start race "loop crazy".

[12:35] Kenji-death - Top Time: N/A - By: N/A - Deathlimit: None - Played: 1/2 times (50%)

sry to double post but i fixed the above problem.

How did you solved the problem anyway? Many other servers show that behavior and it would be interesting if anyone had an insight of what is going wrong :wink:

k i have another problem, when ever it loads a map it displays the wrong information. this is a recent development. it has not done this the entire time ive had it, i tried re-installing gus and i still have the same problem.

[12:35] * Startrace: Success to start race "loop crazy".

[12:35] Kenji-death - Top Time: N/A - By: N/A - Deathlimit: None - Played: 1/2 times (50%)

sry to double post but i fixed the above problem.

How did you solved the problem anyway? Many other servers show that behavior and it would be interesting if anyone had an insight of what is going wrong :wink:

i cut down on my map count and reset my map data

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Once your server is running and MTA:MA script is connected through remote admin. Launch MTA:SA, connect to your server, and as a chat message type "!set" (without both "), it will grant you level 10 admin.

Ok thnx but I did this but never worked.

Ill just reinstall.

Do you think this would solve my proplem?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i have install the General Use Scripts x16 Finall, and is all working i put !set and i am admin of lvl 10, bue the command !addadmin is not working!!

PLEASEE SOME ONE can help mee!! i want to add a admin to my server my i cant!!

PLEASE answer me, Dark_Evil

Sorry, but i have again one problem it this general use scripts!! LOL!!

The problem is that i ban a guy, but now he change nick, and he can enter in my server, it the other name i ban him, he cant enter because say invalid ip match, and i now cant unban him!! he just can enter it another nick!! i did like to unban the other nick he have but i cant!!

Can someone help me?? And sorry my question!!

Thanks, DarkLink