MTA:SA General Use Scripts | Final Version!

Tommis

Hey,

u just type !set. Nothing after it. You type !set and nothing else after it. It sets YOU as admin and says some info after it. Like how to add a Upload URL and a Welcome Message. Had some problems with the old set. though, i am going to be adding !addadmin soon. Maby in the next release. Client 1.1.1 came out and im going to be looking into that. For now im away from home and cannot do much.

Good Luck,

[XE]Tommis

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i know but i liked it better with my name :P

dont you?

I only care about the important stuff you know, It's about function, that it works proper.. People still can see you typing admin stuff, although it appears with 'Admin', nothing wrong with it..

I dont see what's his problem.. ''All commands dead'', err?

I dont really get it.

i do

[22:30] [s.0.s]Katama|L|: !commands

[22:30] * Admin say's to [s.0.s]Katama|L|: Level 3 Commands: !un/freeze, !getip, !changemap, !sub/alias, !pma, !level, !info, !upload, !ping, !popular

[22:30] Jonny[Ger]: lol

[22:30] * Admin say's to [s.0.s]Katama|L|: !tommis, !popular, !stats, !un/mute, !ip, !kick, !setinstructions, !ban, !unban, !setlevel, !setwelcomemsg

[22:30] * Admin say's to [s.0.s]Katama|L|: !ceoz, !recon, !reload , !addban, !setdeathlimit

[22:30] [s.0.s]Katama|L|: !level

[22:30] [s.0.s]Katama|L|'s Level: 1

all !commands died

elseif (readini($scriptdir $+ admin.ini,ADMIN,$mta.nick($1,$2)) >= 10) {
     mta.pm $1 $2 Level 3 Commands:

it even says it for level 10, i noticed it the other day, but didnt change it, i think ill change it when i update it soon

edit: found a problem with the code, it should be ($readini not (readini ill change it now and put the update on the updater

- the all maps list gets broken , either by to much files (it loads about 633 of 2400 maps on my server) .. or by maps with odd characters

- the rssdownloader adds maps , but the script doesnt check on new maps every now and then . . making the IDnumbers/map names off .. so it starts one map and tells the amount this map played of total .. but from a other map :D

- the deathlimit is overactive sometimes ..

(ps if anyone wants a list of all maps with a default number , pm me :P)

- is it possible to have a !getmapnames , on a letter .. like !getmapnames gre .. and it will give you some sort of list with all maps starting with gre

-- sometimes you just cant get on the name :P

- can someone pretty please tell me how to get my stuff in a seperate file , so it will still be able to use some variables and all .. but wont break the updater

- the all maps list gets broken , either by to much files (it loads about 633 of 2400 maps on my server) .. or by maps with odd characters

- the rssdownloader adds maps , but the script doesnt check on new maps every now and then . . making the IDnumbers/map names off .. so it starts one map and tells the amount this map played of total .. but from a other map Very Happy

mta:ma problems/suggestions

- is it possible to have a !getmapnames , on a letter .. like !getmapnames gre .. and it will give you some sort of list with all maps starting with gre

possibly better off in the new suggestions thread

elaborate on this a little

- can someone pretty please tell me how to get my stuff in a seperate file , so it will still be able to use some variables and all .. but wont break the updater

just make a new .mrc file and add your bits under the correct heading like commands under on *:SIGNAL:mta.command:

The server send 2400 packets in 1 second. I can't help it you lose some. :>

just make a new .mrc file and add your bits under the correct heading like commands under on *:SIGNAL:mta.command:

k ill try .. tnx

elaborate on this a little

k here is what ive done

went to my server/maps folder .. did a "dir /b > list.txt"

opened list.txt .

search and replace on .map to 'blank'

save list and open in excel .add column b full of = marks

add column c with 25

save as unicode txt file .. open it , search and replace tab to space

so by that time i had a list of all maps like

mapname = 25

othermap = 25

etcetcetc

copy pasted that into instructions.ini

and now i have the maplimit on all maps

- k back to the overactive

mostly it does skip to next map on the number of deaths set

but sometimes it skips to a new map after only a few deaths

ill try to get a few examples

rest is moved to the other threads

The server send 2400 packets in 1 second. I can't help it you lose some. :>

Ill make a more reliable way of the server sending the race list to admin in the next release

/me slaps UDP

/me slaps UDP

thats why console does this sometimes ?

[03:18] * Disconnected: Timed-out.

[03:18] * Auto reconnect in 5 seconds.

[03:18] * Connecting...

[03:18] * Connected.

[03:18] MTA :: General Use Scripts x13 > Loaded!

dont see it often tho

- the deathlimit

btw .. yay , deathlimit .. good yob :toothy8::signcool:

is there a !whatisthedeathlimit current ?

My log window doesn't go that far, so I don't know who all people that joined today.

According to stats.ini:

[Visits]

dawpa2000=14

biz=1

Frankie=1

muramasa=1

BILLthemaster=1

TrAk3uR=1

Nr10=1

Markazzz=1

Player=2

D.J.=2

a-kak-pe4etat???=1

~!Tarm+.+02!~=1

BenZ=1

Gonozo=1

Metalking=3

HyWy=1

eljugador=1

Ryan=1

idome=1

clayton=1

Schumacher_PL=1

woody=2

HydroNug=2

CLUB~TH~=2

CatfishD~be~=1

Emrys=1

FortuneHunters=2

xXNDgamerXx=1

REKROY=1

Vash=1

everything is posted twice

"[12:16] * Startrace: Success to start race "MassFlood".

[12:16] Map: MassFlood Played: 6/487 times (1.23%)

[12:16] Map: MassFlood Played: 7/488 times (1.43%)

[12:17] * Haschmich finished. (Rank: 1st Time: 01:43:218)

[12:18] * [sAS]Flames finished. (Rank: 2nd Time: 01:55:187)

[12:18] * Endrace: Race "MassFlood" ended.

[12:18] * Startrace: Success to start race "Mayhem Stunt Arena DM".

[12:18] Map: Mayhem Stunt Arena DM Played: 1/489 times (0.2%)

[12:18] Map: Mayhem Stunt Arena DM Played: 2/490 times (0.41%)"

Just download mIRC and the scripts.

After you've putten the scripts in the main mIRC map, you'll open mIRC and type into the chat : /load -rs mta.mrc , and the MTA:mA screen will appear. Just fill in the server of your friend, or fill in your own server to connect to your server.. Your client and admin port must also be correctly to handle scripts tho. That should work I guess. I dont know if your friend also have tried to connect to his local IP, because that could be the problem too.

i done what you said man, but it still doesnt work.

ive done the walkthrough in detail, ive done "!set" etc, and nothing comes up, so i try "!commands" and nothing comes up!

anything?

if the script is on the same computer as the server ... connect on 127.0.0.1 instead of the outside-IP

if you have a v1.1 server .. use as version 2 in mta:ma

the script isnt connected to the server

make sure a rcon account is set so the script can connect

what do you see in the server console ?

is there some error in screen somewhere

did you only load mta:sa .. or also loaded the mta:sa:gus

rofl .. works fine here ,

suggestion .. post the names of those who connected today , maybe somehow someone used a illegal character

coz, I found out that everytime this shows up, it happens:

-

* /writeini: insufficient parameters (line 22, mta.mrc)

-

Every person that appears becuase of the bug has the IP of 0.192.79.182.

How can I fix this?

It's messing up the rank times :(

everything is posted twice

"[12:16] * Startrace: Success to start race "MassFlood".

[12:16] Map: MassFlood Played: 6/487 times (1.23%)

[12:16] Map: MassFlood Played: 7/488 times (1.43%)

[12:17] * Haschmich finished. (Rank: 1st Time: 01:43:218)

[12:18] * [sAS]Flames finished. (Rank: 2nd Time: 01:55:187)

[12:18] * Endrace: Race "MassFlood" ended.

[12:18] * Startrace: Success to start race "Mayhem Stunt Arena DM".

[12:18] Map: Mayhem Stunt Arena DM Played: 1/489 times (0.2%)

[12:18] Map: Mayhem Stunt Arena DM Played: 2/490 times (0.41%)"

You have mta.stats.mrc loaded

make sure it says in the begining

;on *:SIGNAL:mta.startrace: {

; if ($3 == 0) {

; var %a = $calc($readini($scriptdir $+ mta.stats.ini,n,$mta.races($1,$2),times) + 1),%b = $calc($readini($scriptdir $+ mta.stats.ini,n,ALL,times) + 1)

; !writeini -n $+(",$scriptdir,mta.stats.ini,") ALL times %b

; !writeini -n $+(",$scriptdir,mta.stats.ini,") $+(",$mta.races($1,$2),") times %a

; mta.text $1 Map: $mta.races($1,$2) Played: $+(%a,/,%b) times ( $+ $round($calc(100 / %b * %a),2) $+ % $+ )

; }

;}

Hi i recently got my server up and running with the mIRC scripting making my server give a welcome message etc. now i have done this my server says type !commands to see a list of working commands every time a new map starts! it also shows this for people that are not admin so people are trying commands which is very annoying coudl someone tell me how i can get it to stop saying this even if it disables this for admins to!

was wondering about this as well...did a search but can't see answer to this issue...anyone help me out here?