MTA:SA General Use Scripts | Final Version!

Tommis

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

Please remember the server release out right now is, like beta :P Many things arnt synced. For example "Ping" aint synced with the Admin Pannel, also Aeron is going to be releasing a new version of MTA :: mA when the next version of the server comes out. Many new and cool things will be synced, and this script will probably be redone by me, better :) For now i am not gonna update it because of how close the next release is, and when that comes out, there will be lots to do. :) Cant wait! Ahh, and to my knowladge, the next release of the MTA Server will be incuded in the next release of the MTA Client itself. Hmm, on sidenote, this is supposed to be really soon, but i am not sure.

Cya,

[XE]Tommis

i cant seem to change a map then it says absent ID and i really do it right it just dont changes and the wenn i go to mirc it says /writeini: insufficient parameters (line 208, mta.mrc)

it works like a charm, but a friend of mine gets an error

we did everyting like its stated in the first post...

it works for me but not for him...any sugs? (latest mirc + script)

thanks a bundle. :P

-edit- fixed ...1.01 updated to 1.03 and it works

Help. Some people keep getting kicked by the general use script for no reason!

[13:34] * supersam joined. (***.***.***.***)
[13:34]  Hello supersam and welcome to the official Liberty City Gangsters server!
[13:34]  Type "!Commands" for a list of working commands!
[13:34] * Startrace: Success to start race "Sea Rustler".
[13:34]  Hello again supersam and welcome back to the official Liberty City Gangsters server!
[13:34]  Map: Sea Rustler Played: 30/2762 times (1.09%)
[13:34] * supersam kicked. (***.***.***.***)
[13:34] * supersam joined. (***.***.***.***)
[13:34]  Hello again supersam and welcome back to the official Liberty City Gangsters server!
[13:34] supersam: wtf
[13:34] * Startrace: Success to start race "Monsters3-V".
[13:34]  Map: Monsters3-V Played: 26/2763 times (0.94%)
[13:35] * supersam died.
[13:35] * Startrace: Success to start race "GoFastFTW".
[13:35]  Map: GoFastFTW Played: 59/2764 times (2.13%)
[13:35] * supersam kicked. (***.***.***.***)

[13:34:09] CONNECT: supersam connected (IP: ***.***.***.***)
[13:34:10] JOIN: supersam joined the game
[13:34:10] ADMINCHAT: CatBot: Hello supersam and welcome to the official Liberty City Gangsters server!
[13:34:13] ADMINCHAT: CatBot: Type "!Commands" for a list of working commands!
[13:34:15] MAPS: Started map 'Sea Rustler'
[13:34:16] ADMINCHAT: CatBot: Hello again supersam and welcome back to the official Liberty City Gangsters server!
[13:34:18] ADMINCHAT: CatBot: Map: Sea Rustler Played: 30/2762 times (1.09%)
[13:34:40] KICK: 'supersam' kicked from server by Remote Admin 'CatBot' (ID: 0)
[13:34:40] MAPS: Race "Sea Rustler" has finished.
[13:34:40] MAPS: Statistics:
[13:34:40] MAPS: 1.  (dead: 0, finished: 0)
[13:34:45] CONNECT: supersam connected (IP: ***.***.***.***)
[13:34:46] JOIN: supersam joined the game
[13:34:46] ADMINCHAT: CatBot: Hello again supersam and welcome back to the official Liberty City Gangsters server!
[13:34:48] CHAT: supersam: wtf
[13:34:49] ADMINCHAT: CatBot: Hello again supersam and welcome back to the official Liberty City Gangsters server!
[13:34:51] MAPS: Started map 'Monsters3-V'
[13:34:51] ADMINCHAT: CatBot: Map: Monsters3-V Played: 26/2763 times (0.94%)
[13:35:01] DEATH: supersam died
[13:35:01] MAPS: Race "Monsters3-V" has finished.
[13:35:01] MAPS: Statistics:
[13:35:01] MAPS: 1. supersam (dead: 1, finished: 0)
[13:35:06] MAPS: Started map 'GoFastFTW'
[13:35:06] ADMINCHAT: CatBot: Map: GoFastFTW Played: 59/2764 times (2.13%)
[13:35:16] KICK: 'supersam' kicked from server by Remote Admin 'CatBot' (ID: 0)
[13:35:16] MAPS: Race "GoFastFTW" has finished.
[13:35:16] MAPS: Statistics:
[13:35:16] MAPS: 1.  (dead: 0, finished: 0)

I had the same thing, with 'Invalid IP', like: It doesnt recognize his IP or something.. Two persons were level 1337, and the other 1 keeps getting kicked.. So I put him to level 1 again with 'hashlogin' and looked at his IP, and wrote it down again well in the hashlogin.. Hmmz.. I don't know the reason for sure.. But you can try this.. *Screams at Tommis*

Or else you could delete his name out of the hashlogin, and he only needs to connect again so his information will get wrote down auto. @ hashlogin..

I can't connect " Disconnected: Timed-out." :(

I found out that it's because my firewall but after I've configured corectly my firewall (it shows that it didn't blocks anything related to mirc and script) the program still not works with the same problem "Disconnected: Timed-out"

Did I forgot something?

I'm not a very big expert, please say how I connect this, a screenshot would help but please explain how to configure it correctly

Sorry for the bad english, I'm not from an english speaking country :)

Please help with the last post on the previous page!

Extremely important =(

Assuming you have editted the script,

Have a quick ctrl+f on the script for the text " mta.kick $1 $2 " , and compare it, and the code around it with the original script.

Repeat untill theres no more instances which is only two by default I believe. Script probably thinks he is posing as admin or something.

tnx 4 the screen but i still get "* Disconnected: Timed-out.", i don't have the maps to select in the botton right corner but i've put them in the maps folder the *.maps or should there be other maps?