MTA:SA General Use Scripts | Final Version!

Tommis

I'm looking for a script that will state a message for each map (description or specific instructions) as it is loaded, along with the ability to run maps in a certain order (changeable). Can yours do this?

Yes, the changeable works from ingame, "!changemap " but the instructions im still trying to work out because, this works by MAP ID (#) witch every time u upload/delete a map, and even reconnect the ID changes, though, im still thinking :P

Cya,

[XE]Tommis

x10 coming out soon!

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

Version X10 Is Out!

New Features:

!setpass - Changes the password on the server

!setmax <#> - Changes the max players on a server

!upload - Indicates the upload URL to upload Maps.

!setupload - Sets the Upload URL.

!welcomemsg - Indicates the welcome message

!getip - Gets the IP of the givin name (Anyone who has been in the server ever)

!alias - All the names on that IP

!subalias - All the names on that Subnet

!lastname - The most latest name for that IP

!ip - Indicates the IP of that person

!setwelcomemsg - Changes the Welcome message

**Special**!setinstructions - Set the instructions for a mat, so when its started it indicates the instructions. *Please note map names are 1 word..Change spaces to - (Hyphens)

**Special**!changemap - Changes the map to that map givin

- New Unban/Addban System (Type in name and it gets IP auto)

- Example !unban [XE]Tommis (Unbans, and gets the IP)

- New updater by Kevuwk! (Auto updater)

- !setinstructions for a map! (Said when the map starts)

Update NOW!

Cya,

[XE]Tommis

Yes, the changeable works from ingame, "!changemap " but the instructions im still trying to work out because, this works by MAP ID (#) witch every time u upload/delete a map, and even reconnect the ID changes, though, im still thinking Razz

I was thinking more along the lines of a dialogue i could enter map order into before a session. the tool would then load the maps in that order.

As for announcements for specific maps (if nto tied into the former list) coudl it not be triggered by map name in the server message 'mapname.map loaded' ?

Yes, the changeable works from ingame, "!changemap " but the instructions im still trying to work out because, this works by MAP ID (#) witch every time u upload/delete a map, and even reconnect the ID changes, though, im still thinking Razz

I was thinking more along the lines of a dialogue i could enter map order into before a session. the tool would then load the maps in that order.

As for announcements for specific maps (if nto tied into the former list) coudl it not be triggered by map name in the server message 'mapname.map loaded' ?

Hey,

Alright, i will look into that. Mabe in the upcoming versions ect..Well, i hope to discuss this more and if u could add me on msn at [email protected] that would be great.

Cya,

[XE]Tommis

Hmm,

I added that quick, but now come to think about it, is that the same as GRS? Well, if it is, i didnt copy it. Also, if I type !tommis it says something different :). And if u were to look at the code format, they are quite diffent, though if u want i will change that in next update.

Sorry!,

[XE]Tommis

Hey,

They helped me yes, for example, i was stuck on a gettok thingy, and kev fixed it for me. Well, ok yes, i will use WE for now because i didnt write the WHOLE 100% of it...pfft. I only wrote 90%...(Not Including MTA:mA by Aeron)..lol.

Sorry,

[XE]Tommis

if he needs help he might come and ask or i might give him and tip on how to improve him and tell him the code, i dont sit there and code much for him though, told him how to use $gettok, changed about 5 lines to fix the auto updater and made a quick script to make the mta.tmp for him, thats all ive done

Hmm,

I will look into that. Might be a missing bracket or something, because when u miss a bracket ect, that happens. Might be because you or somehow the version you got was edited. Please try redownloading it (Newest version) and run it. Remember, "/load -rs mta.mrc". If that does not work, add me on msn at "[email protected]" and i will help you out there more.

Ahh, also, Aeron helped me make a new "!setinstructions" that automaticly seperates the Race Name from the instructions. Works like a charm. I will be releaseing this sooner or later for i am tring to release it.

Cya,

[XE]Tommis

I was added your MSN.

I done this much times -> /load -rs mta.mrc

I don't edited this couse i don't know about scripting in mIRC.

Only I have acces to my computer.

I downloaded new version.

I was reinstalled mIRC and now is working good but every statistics are from "0".

Check out screen:

server_mta_script.jpg

How can i change in this green place --> [PP]Arctos's Server! <--

to this --> Power-Pimps.com Polish Server 6 <--

!setwelcomemsg Power-Pimps.com Polish Server 6

I don't think it's possible to add the joiner's name in there. I looked everywhere.

And those stats you mentioned earlier are in the .ini and .txt files in the mIRC folder. Open those in note pad and you'll see.