Aeron

Map editor tools readme

Map to IPL converter

with all.models thing,

2 objects( i dont know if there are more) crash my game and i cant have a look at al the objects cause the objects are early in the list at the beginning and at the end not the first ones some further in the list i need help! :cry:

can som1 answer my question.... plzzz

Cant u build something in the map editor so we can mass copy? And mass move stuff? Like mark 70 object's then we can copy them to 70 others objects. And then can we move them all at the same time.

Hope u understand

http://www.notepad.org/

Use notepad, yeah right.

The i have to open the map and by myself change every number.

I want to use tha Move tool, but I'd like to see what I'm doing-_-

You can not use it ingame...

How about creating car spawns and the mission builder in DM map editor? Then importing them into SP and playing our own custom missions with new .scm file?

Work for me but only objects (Gas Pump, Furnitures...) and the roads or bridges dont load. And i have a quetion... I make my map out of the Map of GTASA, that is the reason of this?

i converted a map to ipl but when i see the map un the game, some parts of the map appears more high or low than it should be...

Also, do those objects have normal angle? I mean, not like this: / but like this: _

Also, do those objects have normal angle? I mean, not like this: / but like this: _

Yes

This is typical in Single Player... I have only seen one road which could be rotated (x or y axis)

Hey very thanks for IPL to MAP but interior ipls don't work. I decmpiled data\maps\interior\gen_int4.ipl but in .map file is:

<map mod="race" version="1.0"> 
</map> 

And that's all. I want decompile this because in this ipl is SFPD HQ and I wanted do in doors etc in rooms :P.

If someone can decompile it please upload whole file. Thanks for help.

:roll:

map2ipl.exe

C:\Documents and Settings\Albert\Mis documentos\mods gta sa\MAP 2 IPL - IPL 2 MAP\map2ipl.exe

test.map

C:\Documents and Settings\Albert\Mis documentos\mods gta sa\MAP 2 IPL - IPL 2 MAP\test.map

test.ipl

C:\Documents and Settings\Albert\Mis documentos\mods gta sa\MAP 2 IPL - IPL 2 MAP\test.ipl

is there an update for the latest version?

I know it is an old topic,but can anyone upload IPL to .map converter?

I converted the .map to .ipl successfully then i called it ramp.ipl (its grovestreet with a small ramp to test. I followed the whole post and i put the ipl where it belonged to and i added the directory to gta.dat.

Game crashes when i hit load game or new game :(